Using other things for bong water...

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Mad Hasher, Apr 17, 2010.

1. anybody try this??

2. Sorry to be off-topic, but is your sig a quote from Blow?

But on the other hand, any proof to this? I smoke all the damn time.

3. ice cold glycerin baby

4. I've always wanted to try home-brewed tea, iced or hot, herbal or regular, depending on the bud. I think that might be ok, as long as it's unsweetened and you rinse it out w/regular water right afterwards.

I hear hot water in a bong is amazing, though, especially if you vaporize through a bong. :p

5. I've used wine in both bongs and hookahs with great results.

6. Hot water is the bomb, iv recently started using hot water and i swear i get higher
    and the hit is way smother

Try it :D

7. You guys Not HOT water, Warm water... why do you think you can breathe so well in a steam room.. put in warm water to get great hits =]

8. Do tell more on this:hello:

as long as it doesnt get sucked up the downsteam this could really chill your smoke.

9. glycerin is one of the safest mediums. shisha is soaked in it for hookahs. Put it in your freezer, it won't freeze. Load up your tool and work it as if it were water. It removes heat much more efficiently than straight up water.

10. I've only ever put water in my bongs and I will only ever do that.
    I don't want the inside of my bong getting sticky, or forming mold because of what's left behind in there.

I'd like to point out it's called bong water for a reason.
    Not bong juice.
    Bong koolaid.
    Bong soda.
    :bongin:

But to each his own, just not in my piece.

11. No love for the lemon juice?!

12. sugar will fuck ur lungs
    [​IMG]

13. I like to fill my bong with piss and then shit in my ice catcher.

Tastes like bliss.;)

14. Beer is alcohol, alcohol kills THC, no THC, no high.

15. If you saturate your water with salt first (stir in salt till it starts to fall out of solution) the freezing point lowers to -21 Celsius. So you can put it in the freezer for an hour and it gets COLD.

Also, I can't swear to this, but I think the salt water filters better. The only downside is that after a while you get salt crusting your bong, but it looks kinda cool and its easy to clean with just water.

16. water ftw :hello:

17. I just put cold water in my bong and put salt water in my ash catcher....

18. #38 Established Pilot, Apr 17, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2015
    REVIVE!
    Try this. 
    Hennessy in the bong. In the ashcatcher if you have it. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rtekS_vWrJU&feature=youtu.be

19. another necro thread?? you are on a roll [​IMG]

Thank you. Yes, I suppose I am. 
    Stay Smoky