3 week water fast

Discussion in 'General' started by Renkluaf, Apr 17, 2010.

1. yo op watch this, its funny and about fasting.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ETUzhapSl8]YouTube - Mad Tv - Bobby and Crista's Fast (with Intro)[/ame]

2. are you allowing yourself to drink tea? when I was younger and did this for religious reasons I drank tea, specifically to make sure my sugar was leveled..

3. i never understood fasting.. if you really want to be one with yourself then fucking do it.. dont make excuses like bread and candy fuck with your philosoohy on life.. this shits all in your head..

im goin to eat a burger and steak fries.. good luck

4. I'm going to go on a 3 week red meat and beer fast.

5. rule of 3.

i could live off that for 3 decades..*waits for people to prove a joke wrong*

6. good luck.

you should just do it for a week first. but it looks like you have a good idea of what your doing so i'm not gonna say much.

be safe, best of luck

7. fuck a week! i did it once for 2 1/2 days and on the 3rd day i just wanted to die i was so weak and out of it and ended up pigging out the whole day

8. If you really want to experience something spiritual, eat nothing but peyote for a several days, not moving an inch. A user on here gave me the idea.

What could possibly be more introspective or enlightening?

9. No offense, but you're fucking stupid to do this. It's SOOOO unhealthy, and if you really think you're going to lose weight, you're not. You will gain it all back within a week of eating again, even if you aren't eating a lot. There's a good chance you could die, too. You sound like you have serious problems dude.

10. ^^ lol.

fuck that. im doing it. starting tomorro.

starting in the morning. im psyched.:)

11. do a sea salt water flush....

12. Get ready for this.
    [​IMG]

13. I've heard of juice fasts, where you buy a juicer, and only drink the juice and water for a couple weeks. you have to have vitamins and minerals, otherwise you're not gonna have any energy to get through the day. Good luck though.

14. Whatever weight you do lose is going to come back, plus more, once you start eating again.

Starvation diets never work, and that's exactly what you're doing to yourself. I'm all for long periods of fasting for spiritual purposes, but for something like losing weight...just stop eating so fucking much.

15. you're gonna die.

16. Seriously, how lazy do you have to be to not just commit to eating less, and excersizing more?

Stop eating so fucking much!

17. I think its less lazy and more stupidity.

18. Your probably right.. :eek:

LOL.

And again, do we get to see pictures of your shrunken, emaciated corpse-like body after the first ten days?

19. you cant assume that i have "serious problems" because im going on a fast. People do it ALL THE TIME and i have already stated im not doing it for 3 weeks, im cutting it down to 2. you dont know me and for you to think someone has serious problems just because they want go on a fast...well that makes you look like an idiot.

20. TDG, me taking pictures of the outside of my body is going to do nothing for anyone, you might see a plumpy stomach shed some pounds, but im doing this more for what happens INSIDE the body.

and how can you folks make the same assumption that I simply eat a lot and don't exercise? I never stated either of the two so stop making stupid assumptions.

I like to think that I exercise on a more then average level, and the amount of food (and the kind of food) I eat each day has decreased and changed a lot over the last couple years, so the ignorant "dont be lazy and get a better diet" can probably stop now, seeing as, I more then likely eat healthier and exercise more then the people saying it. (yes making an assumption so you can see how dumb it is, because I DONT KNOW how much you people exercise or what you people eat, just like you dont know the same about me)