Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Going to Cali

• Please log in to reply

ohsohi

ohsohi

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
Pretty soon i'm going out to cali and i'm gonna try to find some bud. Im from massachusetts and smoke pretty decent stuff, but was just wonderin if cali bud is gonna be really dank compared to the shit i get. And i'm gonna have to find it randomly which sucks, so who knows

Similar Topics: Going to Cali     x

bongaholic420

bongaholic420

addicted to glass

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 79 posts
all i know i when i went to LA, coming from mich the bud out there is dank. Compared to the prices it will blow nething i can get out of the water.

ohsohi

ohsohi

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
nice, hopefully ill have good luck out there

mmkay

mmkay

registered abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 624 posts
its easy to find dank in cali... just ask around :smoke:

Wykid

Wykid

aka Lucipher Cy Young

• Old School
  • 3,851 posts
if any one offers u "strees" or "fire strees" say no, its really cheap shit. just ask around, ull be able to find sum good dank. what part of cali u going to?

mike59271

mike59271

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 2,106 posts
im from mass to where you from

Wilseph

Wilseph

• Registered Upgraded
  • 516 posts

im from mass to where you from

lol im from Mass too, bout 40 mins s/w from Boston

Motoxridah

Motoxridah

Only users lose drugs

• Old School
  • 5,568 posts
If you come to San Diego just call me up! Otherwise just ask someone standing around if they have any dank... hippee type people can usually be found on the boardwalks and the beaches.

PinG

PinG

\(._.\) (/._.)/

• Old School
  • 1,065 posts
If you come to the bay area you should have no problems finding good weed. Just what out for shady people and don't give your money to anyone intill you see the dank before.

ohsohi

ohsohi

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 8 posts
I'm from down on the cape in massachusetts. Im gonna be down in the so- cal area, hopefully i can find some as easy as you guys are makin it seem because its been a while since i havnt had my daily relief.

Dave28

Dave28

• Registered Upgraded
  • 228 posts

If you come to San Diego just call me up! Otherwise just ask someone standing around if they have any dank... hippee type people can usually be found on the boardwalks and the beaches.

I go to san diego all the time. I'm from MA also.

Fëanor

Fëanor

Lazy Blunt-Lover

• Old School
  • 7,116 posts
Just like everyone said, ask around. In Cali, even little old ladies smoke. Just go up to someone who looks interesting, and ask them if they know where you can get some chronic (if you're looking for dank weed, say chronic). The worst they'll say is no.

Ganja Garrett

Ganja Garrett

Ganja Garrett

• Registered Upgraded
  • 230 posts
i am also from massachusetts... and i am also goin to california soon (april)

anyone here live near fall river, Ma

hotsauc3

hotsauc3

Dr.GreenThumb '6o4'

• Old School
  • 1,583 posts
If you're using movers i guarantee they'll blaze, even the old dudes.... Save a few blunts for the move and you'll be set. :) lol im listening to, going back to cali right now ironically.. :D

ToKeR_T

ToKeR_T

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 368 posts
God Damn there are alot of Massachusetts tokers on this site hahaha

NorCalToker

NorCalToker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 147 posts

God Damn there are alot of Massachusetts tokers on this site hahaha

yea lots from cali also