Have you ever been shot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pizza_n_boges, Apr 16, 2010.

1. picture of said scar?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

i don't have a way to post pics :(. will tell you it's APD as in austin. They have a REALLY bad track record for shootings, 

3. yikes. Was gonna move there this summer but plans changed.

4. I used and still love guns but I've never been shot at with a real gun. I used to play paintball, airsoft, and BB guns. This one time I went to play paintball with a couple of my friends and one of my friend who was on my team, and was his first time playing paintball, shot me in the ass on accident while we were running to cover lol.

Even though I got out by my own teammate, it's funny as hell to me. I was running in front of him and he tries to be all Rambo and slides behind me while pulling the trigger and shoots me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. No. They have to catch me first!

dilligaf

6. #66 SeriousToke, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 31, 2014
    Brother and I were in the basement. He's older. He had a hobby of playing with BB guns and airsoft guns. 
    He had this BB shotgun and he was trying to fix it walking it around, but it was jammed.

He starts cussing, as he's pulling the trigger over and over. I'm like "just stop, its broken". 
    Turns to me as I say that and he goes "I can fix it" and just as he says that, the gun is aimed at me and the gun unjams and he shoots like 4 BB's at my face at pretty much point blank range. He looks at me surprised it unjamed during that awkward pause and he knew what was coming...the water works...immediately tries to console me and goes "shhh shh Dacrazy its ok, don't let mom or dad hear you" and then I just break down crying lol. Was like 13 at the time I think? Around there. 

Typical big brother shit. 

7. lucky you didnt lose an eye.

8. This still happens, despite the availability of heavy-duty eye protection.    Kids should not be given BB guns.   

9. Agreed.

10. #70 LudicrousWeed, Jul 31, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    When I was younger around 13 years old I was at a church in the gym having an airsoft war. I got shot right in the mouth and felt some pieces of something shattered. I spat it out in my hand and thought to myself "who the fuck is using white bbs? i don't remember seeing any white bbs being shot" then I started to realize what happened and felt for my tooth with my tongue and there was barely anything to be found. Had to get a root canal and a crown. I got a $2000 bond from the church for when i turned 18 and had to get my crown replaced. The crown is still good. I took out the money, bought a QP, went on vacation for spring break down in san diego and spent the rest on a car. If I had to do it all over again I probably would lol.

11. I don't see the problem if you're a responsible parent that supervises your child and teaches them safety. I had BB guns as a child. I also had common sense and enough education to use them, thanks to my parents. As did almost every kid in my small town. Not once did I ever hear of anyone shooting an eye out.. Did you know that far more eye injuries occur due to accidents with pens and pencils than BB guns? Kids should not be given pencils!

12. #72 garrison68, Aug 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 1, 2014
    There's a lot more pencils than BB guns.  Not saying that BB gun eye accidents happen to everybody, or in every town, but it is still happening and a google search will prove it.......these accidents don't make the headlines so it's not surprising that many people aren't aware of them.  This report includes ocular and non-ocular injuries, deaths, and paintball injuries:

http://pediatrics.aappublications.org/content/114/5/1357.full

•  

13. Fortunately, no. But I did have poop shoot out my butt really hard once! :cry:  

14. Only time i was shot was with airsoft guns and romen candles.. fun gun wars with those...lol

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Yep shot with a .40 cal in the side of the chest (right underneath my arm pit) bounced off a rib and exited out of my right pec

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

16. How did that go down?

17. was suicidal one night from my bi poler disorder going haywire. Anyway I grabbed a 9mm and had it to my head and just going absolutely manic the person I was with called my friend to try and calm me down I talked to him for 2 seconds and chucked the phone (never call a person with a gun to there head that is pissed off with life retarded). Anyway he called the 5/0 and some friends of his that where close to my house I was out talking to one of his friends when I seen a shadow coming in the distance thought it was another neighbor that seen me with a gun not wanting to get into an altercation I went inside well about 10 steps into my house I was shot by a cop (turned out the cop was the shadow whom never identified himself). He fired multiple times but I only got hit once and that's the only shot I heard sounded like a 12 gauge going off by my ear (everyone I talk to says it sounded no where near that loud). Anyway ended up going to a mental institution for 4 weeks and still might face charges depending on the D/A (cop says I pointed the gun at him) never happened though didn't know he was there so how could I have. Anyway I am now on meds staying stable and seeing counselors. Also dropped my shitty friend who the fuck is a douche bag to someone when they have snapped mentally

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. #78 davida0829, Aug 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2014
    Graphic image below be warned

Attached Files:

19. Yeah. I was young and stupid and involved in gangs, got a little too cocky and started running my mouth, the dude pulled out a .38 snubnose and put one in my stomach. Just barely missed one of my kidneys. Got a nasty scar to show for it too. I was also stabbed twice. Once in the arm blocking in a knife fight and once in the side, punctured a lung and almost severed a major artery

20. damn dude thats crazy ! Hope your recovering well