Have you ever been shot?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by pizza_n_boges, Apr 16, 2010.

1. #
    lol word thats what i was thinking hahaha lmao!!!

2. yeah. I got shot all across the world. by an arrow of love. and it hurt so bad

3. yeah, once.
    my friend shot me in the shoulder with a .22. hurt like a motherfucker!

4. Got hit by pellets of birdshot in the back while walking down the street in Long Beach in the late 80's.

Still got a mean scar from it. HURT LIKE A MOFO!

5. #25 Dead Presidents, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    I have a bunch of tiny circle scars on my back and arm from getting hit with .22s. Was in a boat, fishing, and all of a sudden I hear ZIIIING! I'm like, what the hell was that? Then My back and arm start burning, and I'm like, aaah, what's going on? My buddie says "Hey, man. Your bleeding." I'm like "What?" I look at the blood comin' down my arm and side, I just sit down, go "Oh, shit.". When the shock wore off it hurt like a cast-iron bitch. Turns out somebody with a .22 handgun emptied a clip on the shore without being sure off his back stop. Lucky one didn't hit my spine and paralyze me. If I had seen him, and had a gun, I woulda shot him. Stupid bastard has no right to own anything more dangerous than a piece of string.

EDIT: Only time I was hit, not the only time I was shot at. Sorry. Shoulda been more clear.

6. ive had like 10 guns pointing at me from the cops when i was like 14.. that shit was intense lol

7. OMG! Somethin just like that happened to me and my friend. We were just standing there talking, and these dudes just come up creeping and eyeballin us, but we didn't even know them so we just kept talking. Then after riding back a few times we got creeped out and decided to go back in the house...luckily my friend looked back and seen them pull out a pistol and he shoved me down they shot like three times and just drove off. Neither of us got hit, but I'm pretty sure the reason I didn't get hit was cus my boy shoved me down.

The not so humorous ,but kind of humorous on hindsight was after we called the cops and shit, and the dudes got caught they were like ah...we thought ya'll was somebody else my bad! Like that made it cool or somethin...either way they got 5-10, for attempted murder.

8. Yes, two separate occasions; but the second wasn't as sever.

I wouldn't recommend it.

9. Gun to my head by a desperate drug dealer in the ghetto part of my town.
    No shots fired.
    I was packin too :D

Gotten tased multiple times though

10. thank god no

only by paintballs , bbs, and cap guns rofl( lame story)

had guns to head and shots but miss

knock on wood

like other post its nothing to brag about because some dont live talk about how its not worth it

11. yo to those who have been shot by REAL guns what the fuck does it feel like? describe that shit

12. Shot myself in the head once with a co2 BB pistol (long story, thought it wasn't loaded, epic fail). Hurt like shit, had a huge bump on my head. Turns out the BB got lodged UNDER my fucking skin, have to have a Dr. remove it lol. Still have the BB, pretty funny story to tell when blazed.

13. I got shot in my thigh during a raid once, it was only a 9mm but it stung pretty bad... and I lost about a pint of blood.

Went straight through, luckily it didn't hit anything major though.

14. I've been told if feels like you've been punched by a linebacker, followed by intense heat and pain.

15. Never had a bullet actually hit me, but a shot went between my right arm and my torso in the car one time and grazed my elbow so I have a scar where it took off the skin

16. not that bad when your on 40mg of oc 4mg of xanax a forty of colt 45 and 2 ounces of weed

17. Ive been shot twice(second time doesn't really count),

First time I was at this fast food place called cook out, its got a big ass parking lot that a bunch of people hang out at. There were a bunch of bloods standing at the top of the parking lot and me and my friends were standing a little far back behind them. A car pulls up and starts shooting at them so I turn around and start running to get behind a car when I get hit in the back right shoulder. I felt it hit me but I didnt really realize that I had been shot I guess because of the adrenaline. All I could feel was warmth, probably from the blood. Once the adrenaline wore off it hurt like a bitch but there was no major damage done.

Second time I was hunting and my idiot little bro shot straight up in the air while I was a little in front of him and a piece of shot came down and hit me, didnt even penetrate skin though.

18. #38 sativame, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 18, 2010

for stealing WATERMELON??!111 are you negro by any chance??

We don't allow racist remarks here in The City!!!

19. dude...wtf?

20. seriously dude? :confused: