Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account
Grasscity.com 420 Sale - 25% Discount

Azo cranberry and drug test

• Please log in to reply

bud luver

bud luver

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
how can these pills help me my friend had half a box left over cause he was tested and told me to take them beacuse im getting tested next week ive been plainng ahead for this so i havenet smoke in 2 weeks

NickC420

NickC420

Bad Company

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,425 posts
</title> <title>Azo and Drug Tests

basically its saying that azo is not specifically meant for drug tests. it provides alternate routes to take as well.

Edited by NickC420, 15 April 2010 - 07:33 PM.

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
I didnt check that site posted...

but ive heard mixed results with Azo, just like everything else! Gold Leaf... Pickle Juice... Niacin, everything.

No offense but are you skinny or bigger? if you are skinny and havent smoked for 2 weeks, you should be clean, or very close to it. If your bigger theres a couple routes to take

bud luver

bud luver

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

I didnt check that site posted...

but ive heard mixed results with Azo, just like everything else! Gold Leaf... Pickle Juice... Niacin, everything.

No offense but are you skinny or bigger? if you are skinny and havent smoked for 2 weeks, you should be clean, or very close to it. If your bigger theres a couple routes to take

im pretty fat lol

akhans

akhans

THC is good mmmkay

• Bronze Member
  • 2,655 posts

Guest_weedandbombs_*

Guest_weedandbombs_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In
I wouldn't use this stuff for a drug test.
I take the Azo stuff when I'm on antibiotics so I don't get yeast infections... (b/c antibiotics kill all bacteria, even the good kind, hence, increased risk of yeast infections).... so I most likely wouldn't bother with it for drug tests...

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
Well since your bigger... I'd either

1. Start sweating, working out, walking a lot, and drink a lot of liquids. Fuck it take those Azo pills while your at it, but dont use that as your only answer

2. Eat fatty ass foods! Its not healthy, but from what ive read, THC's stored in fat, so if you eat fatty foods and dont smoke, you will cover up the THC fat, but I dont know how accurate that is, nobody has denied it yet tho

3. Synthetic Urine. as cheap as $20. blam.

Hope this helps

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts

I wouldn't use this stuff for a drug test.
I take the Azo stuff when I'm on antibiotics so I don't get yeast infections... (b/c antibiotics kill all bacteria, even the good kind, hence, increased risk of yeast infections).... so I most likely wouldn't bother with it for drug tests...

Sorry but has nothing to do with THC is fat cells...

Cranberry is supposed to clean your system out...

Guest_weedandbombs_*

Guest_weedandbombs_*
  • Unregistered / Not Logged In

Sorry but has nothing to do with THC is fat cells...

Cranberry is supposed to clean your system out...

I have no idea why you're quoting my message in your reply. All I said was using something like AZO products (which are meant for yeast infections and urinary tract infections), was a bad idea.

If someone claims to have passed a drug test after using the AZO Cranberry, chances are they were clean to begin with - this stuff is not going to clear the THC out of your system

DiAmOnD RaStA

DiAmOnD RaStA

Big Whoop

• Old School
  • 9,622 posts
^^There ya go, thats a little more clear and on point. Maybe im just fuzzy today

Im with ya, I dont think they will magically clear him out...

cheesin'

cheesin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts

If someone claims to have passed a drug test after using the AZO Cranberry, chances are they were clean to begin with - this stuff is not going to clear the THC out of your system

Truth, had a friend fail. AZO is for urinary tract infection, meaning it cleans out your urinary tract, not your actual urine. There is no substitute for good ole' time, water, and sweat.

bud luver

bud luver

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Truth, had a friend fail. AZO is for urinary tract infection, meaning it cleans out your urinary tract, not your actual urine. There is no substitute for good ole' time, water, and sweat.

ok well im on creatine for weight lifing so i will bump up dosage so i can drink more water and it wont come up as dilution

cheesin'

cheesin'

• Registered Upgraded
  • 607 posts
Yea stay on that creatine, because the more water you drink the more your creatine levels will drop and in some cases they will pick that up as diluted urine. just make sure you stop burnin. Good luck

HighAsPhuck

HighAsPhuck

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,762 posts

Water and excersize are the best ways to get clean.

Sweat that THC out.

I don't think you can sweat out marijuana... :smoke: im so high

AppleCity

AppleCity

• Registered Upgraded
  • 771 posts
go to gnc or head shop and buy a cleanse drink, and drink it

stevem

stevem

• Registered Upgraded
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
In my opinion, there is no perfect science to passing a drug test with azo cranberry. But in speaking from personal experience, I can say that the less you smoke, the longer amount of days you have before the test, and the more water you drink and the more azo's you take are all factors that will all work in favor for you. For example, if you take 2-3 big hits of a blunt or joint, bong or bowl etc., then drink 3 normal size bottles of water a day, and take 4 azo's each day for one week before the drug test, my guess is that you'll probably pass. I did this for probation and so did my cousin and it worked like a charm. And it also worked for me on a drug test that got sent out to a lab. No BS. Good luck!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users