From the ground up - with Unclenugs!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by Unclenugs, Apr 12, 2010.

1. Hey Unclesquishy :wave:
    sub'd :cool:
    congrats on the beans germin' :D
    Hope you have a great day! :smoke:

2. I was greeted by 2 more WW taproots this morning. :D All the other seeds have cracked, but have not shown their taproots yet.

[​IMG]

3. they are so cute at that age :hello:

4. haha, I know, I'm so excited. it's been a while since I've had plants, but it's been way longer since I've had little baby sprouts. The first ones will be dropping their shells by tomorrow. Looks like the MK is the most vigorous of the bunch.

got my little heating pad under the humidity dome, so they're lovin' it..

5. Damn nugs , I was wondering what happened to you. I'm setting up a new run myself , just got my growlab 145 , i'm a couple weeks from Takeing 50-60 clones and jamming up a 4x4. E&F.

funny thing is I ordered my floramite sc like a week after starting my seeds , mites never had a fucking chance , and never will =) i'm really glad to see ya man , i'll be watching that's for sure.

keep an eye out, i'll be running a thread soon enough.

6. yo hype! good to see ya! Mites are lame! Let's hope I never get them again... they're pretty prominent in my area, so I've gotta be extra careful.

shoot me a link when you've got a thread up!

7. Things are moving hour by hour in the growroom. All the seeds except 1 of the Mandala Safari Mix seeds have germinated, the last will most likely go overnight.

Very happy with the germination rates and speed.

[​IMG]

8. :hippie:

They are so young....funny how so much life will come from them...god I'm high.

I remember one time I had to pull the little seed shell off one, she just couldn't quite shake it.

9. Sweet bud! I'm excited to see this happen, Aeroponics have always intrigued me :D

10. Mitosis is occurring at amazing rates at this age. It's a beautiful thing.

me too, I love aero.

11. Master Kush 7 - 12 wks flowering? Pretty wide variation, at least they're being straight up.

Do you have a link to that RO system you're using? That's one of the best deals I've seen if not THE best. Or just a brand name and I'll find a distibutor.

12. #32 Unclenugs, Apr 15, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 15, 2010
    aww, sorry man, I just checked, and the person I bought it from dosen't have any auctions right now. But I do have proof that it's possible!

[​IMG]

The seller is "soumiknight_store" on e-bay, I'm sure they'll have more auctions up soon, so watch that seller. I saw several of the exact same 100GPD systems selling for twice as much as this one, I just saw this deal and couldn't pass it up.

13. Hey thanks for posting that up there Unclenugs. I've got tap coming out at straight 7 somehow but no idea what the ppm or anything besides ph is. I let that stuff sit for an evening before using it but man it'd be nice to do less of that. They are drinking several litres everyday which I lug by hand. Hopin' success to your grow!

14. Kinda gots me thinkin about switchin to an RO setup too. At the price, why not? If I were to add up all the money I've spent on buying water from the store, pluse gas to get there I'm probably at the cost of an RO system, at least at that price. If I find a deal like that I'll make the investment.

15. It's really convenient to have 20 gallons on tap at all times. :D

[​IMG]

16. Just that statement alone kinda makes it worth it. I usually buy enough water to fill my bb's than have like 3 gallons to use to keep the water level up. Lately though it seems like I've been forgetting some here and there, or like last time I dropped a couple of them and that kinda scrrews me, than I gotta drive back to the store it's just....annoying.

Yeah...i think I'm pretty sold on that idea. It's not too difficult to hook up to a sink is it?

17. I'll see if I can snap some pictures of what you've got to hook up, but it's not too complicated.

18. Narrate this, Oprah.

[​IMG]

19. LOL
    LIFE, Special Unclenugs Edition.
    haha

20. From that fateful day when stinking bits of slime first crawled from the sea and shouted to the cold stars, "I am man.", our greatest dread has always been the knowledge of our mortality. But tonight, we shall hurl the gauntlet of science into the frightful face of death itself. Tonight, we shall ascend into the heavens. We shall mock the earthquake. We shall command the thunders, and penetrate into the very womb of impervious nature herself.

LIFE! DO YOU HEAR ME? GIVE MY CREATION... LIFE!

[​IMG]

Alive! It's alive! It's alive!