Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Best vape for under 100 ?

• Please log in to reply

Cudi

Cudi

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 717 posts
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

i want one that doesnt mess up and is noob=friendly.

Similar Topics: Best vape for under 100 ?     x

tomtom

tomtom

Swedish Murder Machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
Magic Flight Launch Box baby!

Magic-Flight

Check out reviews and what everyone says. I have one, and could not be happier.
  • Free The BIRDS likes this

pillsburydroboy

pillsburydroboy

Registered Baker!

• Registered Upgraded
  • 422 posts
^ listen to tomtom ^ ...and you will have eternal happiness

Gigglin'

Gigglin'

Marijuana Connoisseur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 690 posts
The MFLB is tty much the only quality vape for under a hundred, but that quality is top notch.

3-H

3-H

Bronze member

• Bronze Member
  • 239 posts

cdhfootball_21

cdhfootball_21

Mr. Moon Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 216 posts
magic flight for 87 with coupon at VW

tomtom

tomtom

Swedish Murder Machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
Also if you buy from http://www.vapeworld...table-vaporizer there is a discount coupon. I cant seem to find it right now, but im sure someone here has it. Also i live in Delaware and they shipped USPS from florida. I got it in 2 days. Shipping was only 5$ and some change.

Free The BIRDS

Free The BIRDS

i bin ladin yo-mama obama

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,225 posts
was gonna come suggest the vape genie!!

but wow. as a vape genie owner i must say that magic flint box or w/e looks like it RAPES it and any other portable vape.

that is so fucking bad ass, hopefully they habve it in vape stores here in ontario.

im trying to find a nice vape for under 300 canadian, a portable would be nice too so i dont get tempted to smoke a joint or something with a friend. they might not have it here though:(

i might just have to buy this little box thingy when i find it

+ rep to tomtom. thanks

tomtom

tomtom

Swedish Murder Machine

• Registered Upgraded
  • 629 posts
Thanks man! +Rep back for ya too. The Launch Box dosnt look like much, but thats the genius of it. No one expects to look over at me and say "Wow, im pretty fucking stoned." I laugh every time.

lwien

lwien

• Registered Upgraded
  • 10,595 posts
Totally agree with everyone here. For under a 100 bucks, the LB can't be beat. Oh, and did anyone say that it comes with a full lifetime "replacement" warranty? If anything should go wrong with your vape for as long as you own it, they won't fix it. They will, in fact, send you a brand spankin' new one. No other vape manufacturer has this kind of warranty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users