Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Grasscity 10% Discount

Can you dwarf a plant?

• Please log in to reply

PeaceOfMind928

PeaceOfMind928

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPip
  • 21 posts
Ok, I know theres the lowryder and red and white dwarf plants and such but is there any way to make a plants generally smaller or dwarf it? I want to know if I can dwarf this plant or if it all depends on the genetics of the plant. I dont want my plant to grow bigger then maybe 3 feet tall.

ajilejay

ajilejay

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 54 posts
I believe you want the Screen of Green or also the Sea of Green technique. There is a lot of different guides on how to do it on this forum so just find which ever would work best for you. I saw one earlier that was just done with a few easy cuts and pinning down the plant but I couldn't seem to find it again. Anyway hope you can find it or someone else might provide a link.

soohood

soohood

• Registered Upgraded
  • 104 posts
if u dont want it tall u could just make sure u keep ur lights nice and low so it doesnt stretch and then jus start flowering it early u kno man

blkwhtdog

blkwhtdog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 504 posts
look at the sticky on bonsai moms. in adv grow-very kool idea.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users