Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Danks from Md**

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by oghereynna, Apr 10, 2010.

1. Damn reppin the MD hard. Lots of good buds you got there, sir.

2. ABSOLUTE GORGEOUS NUGZ!!!!! +rep im jealous :p

3. Yeah, most people think the west are the only people with good buds they are wrong lol.

4. #44 oghereynna, Apr 17, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 17, 2010
    Wanted to show people my smoking device...this is usually what i use to smoke, that and blunts.
    22inchs tall 9mm thick
    [​IMG]

5. #45 oghereynna, Apr 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 19, 2010
    Just picked up a half of some nice purple buds, usually i get no names if you already havnt noticed this one only cost 195 not to bad. Smells piney havnt smoked it yet.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. its the MVA in MD

7. ^^^^^^
    What he said.:smoking:

8. im liking the dip tin

9. Picked up some new piff. smells like throwup pretty stick when i first got it, now its dryed out.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. I live in MD myself and my buds deff. don't look like that lol. Nice find man - Looks like I need to find more people lol

11. damn dude. youre gettin all the flame budds. wish we had that shit in wisconsin

12. For some reason that doesn't seem appetizing. Looks great though.

13. Ay reppin Moco, MD. I been chillin on that white rhino, green crack and grandaddy purp lately. i'll post pics next time i reup dawgg

14. hey i am in northern va i have only run across with one person who has dank everything i have seen is garbage i dont know where you guys are getting this stuff but im jealous

15. word. way to rep 410 my man. you been getting any white ice or shiva where youre at?

16. #57 oghereynna, Apr 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 26, 2010
    Just coped a new half yesterday. 220 for this one, burns so slow and hits youre brain the hardest. I was wondering what other people usually pay for their half ozz.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This was my second bowl that i'd ever gotten. I named it milkyway.
    [​IMG]
    this is my favorite part of it.
    [​IMG]

17. im in maryland as well and i see the dank on a consistent basis and im paying 180-210 for my halfs

18. hey im in maryland 2 what part you reside in fam???

19. Just got some new shit, smells so sweet kind of like tums. Big head high.
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]