Official Chillum Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Neptune Bassist, Apr 8, 2010.

1. nice collection you got there:hello:

2. My first piece was a chillum.
    Aww man, good times.
    Too bad my friend's mom found it and confiscated it. :(

[​IMG]

3. I'm diggin the collection especially the fellow sittin pretty in the middle, I like that a lot :eek:

4. Here's mine. Pretty much my main solo-toking piece. :hello::D:smoking:

Attached Files:

5. #45 akflatlander, Apr 10, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 10, 2010
    [​IMG]

It actually feels good in my hand... there's a glass stem inside of it that takes most of the heat off and is recessed so you can cup it completely without getting burned, and the screen is even at the 'mouthpiece' just like the cloth some people use on their chillums...

6. Just thought that i would bring this thread back with a picture of some pretty nice looking chillums i found. (Not mine though, if only...)

[​IMG]

7. here is my custom made chillum from Eric @ GMD. it only ran me $35:hello:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

i love it so much! i cant stop looking at it lol:D
    i can fit up to a gram in there if i want and it saves so much weed! and when the bowl cherry's it looks like the bowl is a rainbow light, its cool!

come people lets keep this thread alive!!!!

8. ^^^^^

That's ridiculous!!! But I don't actually believe you can pack a g in there lol

9. no joke wanna mail me one whichever one yyou like the least

10. ya you can easy. and if you grind it first you can put way more than a g in there.:hello: i love it!:D

11. this is my chillum :cool:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. i like the colored dots :)

13. My Little Guy:smoke: also the poker it came with:)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

14. i really like that! i like the poker too!!!!!;)

15. bump for any new chillums :wave:

16. Guess I'll post in here.

[​IMG]

Got it from BlazenGlassArt off of Etsy, if your interested in any custom work you should definitely check him out, he will work out prices with you. His set prices are already hard to beat, I only paid $45 for my chillum.

Also, I think he has some pretty f**king clean line work! By the way, this is all my opinion, I have no affiliation with Blake (the blower).

17. yes! Awesome thread, thanks for the link, lez!!

I will be posting my chillums once they arrive :D

18. your welcome:wave:

19. The Monster is mine, its got a little built in screen which is awsome. The Rasta with the worked sections is my girls.

Attached Files: