Official Chillum Appreciation Thread

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by Neptune Bassist, Apr 8, 2010.

1. I love how blazed his eyes are hahah

2. i think thats jaundice ........................................:eek:

3. jaundice, your eyes turn yellow, but i can't really tell in that pic. those guys are very very stoned though. ascetics in india.

4. #24 qu0mist, Apr 8, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 8, 2010
    Lil' B slide and chillum. :)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. the VW bowl is SICK DUDE! where did you get that shit hahaha <3 vw

look pretty yellow to me dude.... never been so stoned my eyes turned yellow. and think about it.. india.. prolly doesnt have very good healthcare.. but im sure he dont give a fuck

6. My Chillum is still filling in. It's taking forever. It's tied as my most used piece.
    My GF and I call it FishBowl. I thought the name fit:cool:
    Cost $38 @ LHS

Attached Files:

7. I think that judging by the size of the chillum he's smoking, at least some of that colour is due to what's in it :D

8. hey guys im thinking about buying one of these chillums from my local shop, just wanted to know your thoughts on them and whether or not i should buy one, any imput would help.

sorry about the small pic only one i could get

Attached Files:

9. What book is this from?

10. haha me and all my friends have been "smoking it wrong" for like 4 years until we finally smoked with my buddy's dad a month ago and he showed us "the right way", havent laughed that hard in months

11. [​IMG]

i love chillums. i need to take some pics.

12. how much are these ?

13. Martin Booth's "Canabbis, a history"

Lol, :wave:

14. 50 bones

15. hey im liking all the responses i'm getting to this!:D

16. My chillum is failure compared to these. I will not post :eek:

17. these days i don't really like chillums for getting blazed. i do love chilling on one though after a sesh or something. great way to keep the high going. the chillum also holds a special place in my heart because my first few times getting really high were from one.

my buddy used to keep a packed one in his pocket at all times and just take hits from it throughout the day, no matter where he was.

18. haha i like your buddy's style :cool:

19. Mine is pretty sick i got it for 5 bucks yesterday.

Its the perfect tool for shower smokes.

Sorry i can't put up a pic i don't have the right camera cords.

20. [​IMG]

most of my chillums. they're pretty dirty because i use them a lot on my commute to work.