The "I Miss Sex" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Apr 6, 2010.

1. lmfao
    pics of said device. Clean of course.

2. Damnn really makes me want to text my ex, have a spliff and a good time :p

3. #3143 101 BIG TEX 101, Oct 27, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2015
    i miss makin' luv with my woman friend..........sucks when there's an issue that puts sex off the table for a while

[​IMG]

4. very much...sigh...no idea how to get back "out there" after 20 years...ugh...and when I do I guess i'm back to the land of condoms. how in the hell am I supposed to do this dating thing again?

5. Sign me up i could be fuckin mayor of this thread

6. If you only knew how long it's been...you'd definitely hand over your mayoral duties.

7. Okcupid maybe?

8. Crazy that this thread even exists. People seriously don't realize that if you just keep smiling at someone and not a creepy smile but an "I like you" smile that they will get something?

9. Those sites are about hooking up, I'm too old for that shit, plus it's scary. A lot of creeps out there. I know it's probably very easy for a woman to hook up with someone, but that's not what I want. Just want a real man that enjoys getting nekid.

10. They actually aren't just for hooking up. It is a legit dating site.

11. Haha, you should see the messages I get!!

12. Well yes being a woman I would expect you to get a lot of perverted assholes and everything but there are good people out there.

13. #3153 Biltwellnigga, Dec 1, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2015
    I honestly try to see if I can get something somewhat legit out of stuff like Tinder. I know I always have to be on guard though because the girls might be still banging 10 other dudes. And something similar did happen.... But I give the benefit of the doubt.

Sex is always better when you actually give a shit bout the other person.

14. Yes, I do. This exercises are too important for all especially in the middle age. I find amazing thing - kegel exerciser, probably here anykegel.com now I can enjoy my sexual life like it was 10 years before!!Recomended!