The "I Miss Sex" Thread

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by Royksopp, Apr 6, 2010.

1. and i was wrong.

2. You can do it! You're worth it. Sobriety is worth it. :) Stay strong!! And do what I do: Lots o' solo flights.

3. Did they give you the reason for why?!?

They say it's because relationships cause stress that could cause you to relapse, which I agree with.

What if you were to have a fuck buddy?

How long have you been working the program and how long did it take you to get a sponsor? I'm totally out of my element at meeting.

4. WOW That just happened.

I just walked to the store on a beer run had my headphones in boppin' to some tunes when my "DAMN!" radar goes off telling me to sight in at my 10:00 and of course I'm just in time to catch this thick ass light skin chick in a tight white dress with a slit down the thigh entering the store. I'm already sexually frustrated because I haven't had any in almost three days so I remind myself not to stare. So I walk in and make a bee line for the beer cooler. Her and her man are about two people from the register. Her man leaves the line and heads to the john and I see her exit the line. I grab my beer while holding the cooler door open and I feel a hand on top of mine.

Sure enough it was hers. I took one of my earbuds out and she smiled and said hi. I said Hi, do I know you she said " Do you shoot pool in Ole Town" And I was like yeah every now and again. She was like I thought I recognized you. I saw you there two weeks ago. I wanted to ask you for a game but you had a chick with you. Girlfriend? At this point I lifted up my ring finger and she was like Oh, Do you think she'll mind if we be friends. I was like Ummm I'm not too sure but I'm leaning towards yes. She just kinda giggled and said she understood but she grabbed my phone and put her number in a called her phone. She handed it back right as her dude was coming out of the bathroom.

He walked over with this suspicious look on his face and asked if we knew each other and she said we used to go to high school together. She waved bye and they walked away but no before he he shot me this dirty look. I shrugged it off and went to wait in line. When I finally paid and walked out they were driving off. She waved at me but that bastard gave me the bird. Dude if I wasn't the man that I am I'd have your chick bent over right now. Ugggghhhhh.

But either way......I can't believe that just happened. I mean I have a little bit of confidence but I don't really think that I'm some sort of a GQ Stud Adonis. Just kinda threw me for a loop.

5. I just got lay on Thursday or Wednesday night and Thursday morning. And I miss it already

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. #3126 Royksopp, Nov 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 4, 2013
    I forgot about this thread lol.

And yeah, sure, I miss it I guess. I kinda want to make it to 5 years (January) though.

You really do stop giving a shit after a while. People are so caught up on sex, it's kinda sad imo. Many will disagree though lol.

The only thing that gets to me is when people talk to me about their sexual escapades, it's like look dude, I don't give a SHIT lol so don't talk to me about it, alright? I've become so anti affection/couples/love etc. I miss it but I don't.

In conclusion: I'm just weird haha.

7. Thank you thank you. I'm motherfucking married and don't get laid, my wife says that's all I want too do, I said your damn right because we never have sex. Just scratch my back, rub my feet or lick her clit, ( that one I like ) that's all I hear. I been married well over thirty years. I'm only in the city because I'm lonely.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Your not weird, everyone just doesn't understand you, your a beautiful person, got it. Keep your head up and be proud to be you. Loving yourself is the most important thing. Believe me when I tell you, it's a must too love yourself.

Sent from my N860 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. It's been like 3 months for me. I have to ice my balls daily

Sent from my HTCONE using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. I miss sex, not just any sex though cause I'm still getting pussy, but i miss sex with my ex .. that kinky shit like coming home from work while she's asleep, tying up her hands and waking her up with some tongue, that's what i miss, that kinky shit y'all.

Sent from my Event using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I haven't fucked in three weeks I miss sex!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. I am bumping this thread because, today, I miss sex.

13. ..i miss everything about it :cry:

14. I would love to fuck today! its been to to long since i got really kinky

15. Tinder lol, it could fix your problems

16. Tinder is a load of crap now

17. happy monday to all. i'm moving the 1st load out of the house i share w/my ex...it's exhilarating, terrifying & time for a cool change. i will miss the sex or will i? evolving...my heart's wide open and the energy's flowing.

18. find a cup
    Get 2 sponges
    Get 1 latex glove
    Get lotion
    Insert glove into cup with the sponges
    Lay in bed and rest cup into pillow
    Have fun

19. I can't miss something I haven't had yet. But god dammit do I think about getting it every single day...

YOU HAVE NO IDEA what VIRGIN life is like in MID TWENTIES FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

20. Yeah I do, I was a virgin until I was 24. Then I had sex with a dude and it was lame. Then a few months later I had sex with another chick and I was like FUCK YEAH I LOVE SEX. Haven't had it in a month though.