Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Random Urine Analysis Guide

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herb., Apr 5, 2010.

1. nice stuff really good to know

2. Right on :smoke:
    Haven't had a UA in 3 years but I'll keep this in mind in case I ever have to again.

3. You do all that just so your parents don't find out? Honestly I wouldn't even smoke if it was that much of a hassle, or you can just tell your parents straight up like I did that I smoke, what are they going to do, call the police and ruin your future??

4. Get one of your non-bud smoking buddies (If you've got any LOL) to urinate in a small sample cup and carry it around your pocket wherever you go. Sure it'll be disgusting the thought and the warmth of the first fresh batch, but hey... better safe than sorry !

5. Let me get this straight... You want me to carry a warm bottle of piss around, in my pocket, all the time. Rather than just using the method that the thread is based upon? Huh. :bolt:

While I was living at home still, and over the age of 18, I went camping with a bunch of friends.. My dad had a premonition there was pot and other illegal substances there, and called the cops on us.. And had them come find us... lucky for us, he told one wrong person, who told me. The friends made it somewhere else safe, I played fucking pocahontas running from cops through the woods for three hours in the middle of the night in a t shirt, jeans, and mocassins.. In the middle of the winter... Hell yeah.

6. THC takes a while to show up in your system, you can smoke right before the test and pass.

7. Disagree, partly. Blood THC levels rise after the first toke. Urinary metabolites take longer of course as the human urinary system is lower pressured and quite slower if you will when compared to the circulatory system.

Try blazing while having a blood test, chances are you'll find THC.

8. fuck drug tests,but either way useful thread

9. But we're in a Urine analysis guide thread, not blood.

10. Moral of the thread; Dilution is the best solution.

11. Nice man, Def gonna keep this in mind lol

I have never been drug tested, but It ll happen eventually I'm sure lol

12. Will this work for high grade lab tests?

13. Good to know for those 4/21 "random drug tests"

14. This method will work sometimes but the easy way to pass a random dt is with synthetic urine. You just wake up and take the urine in the bottle with a tempstrip on it place it on your upper leg as high up as you can get it use two ace bandage to hold it in place. When they take you to the bathroom to test you just pull the bottle out pour it in the cup it will be around 95 degrees which is warm enough for all test. Then place the bottle back in the wrap and flush the toilet. I have used this method for over 25 years and never fail a drug test. I replace my synthetic urine ever 6 months if not used. This test only works if you are not watched. :p

15. If your just gonna end up pissing out water, why don't you just fill the cup with water from the sink in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum