• 26 Replies
  • Please log in to reply

• Pip
  • abghouston
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 12:07 AM

Hi,

I had completely regarded using a synthetic pee with all of GOOD results. I am reading a bunch of things letting me know this may not work for me any longer. I am 45, bought a 10.00 sack two weeks ago and smoked a half a joint last night. No not even hydro or half that good. Peeing one week from today for a job application. I will have all this week to clean. I do not work out much and on the hefty side.

• PipPip
  • MasterBonger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:32 AM

I'm testing for the courts. I was once a week, but now I'm twice a month. They check for any rise in your nanogram count. Basically if there is 20ng left in me, and it went up 2ng, It would be considered a positive test. I had to harvest three plants and handle drying/curing buds so hopefully I don't get "that letter" in the mail. I wore gloves and doubt much could be absorbed into the bloodsteam, but like I said "any" rise in a number this long (.000000001) means I added MJ into my body. From what I learned, there is no real good way to get over on these tests. Pre-employment tests can be a simpler test. Dilution works, but most tests will look for creatinine levels. Maybe use a weight gain product with that in it, and a vitamin to add yellow to your piss. I'm just going clean for a year, cuz It's not worth doing jail time after all I've been through and paid out.

• Pip
  • abghouston
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:46 AM

So what is MJ?

• PipPip
  • MasterBonger
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 20 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 01:50 AM

Mary Jane, Marijuana, ganja, spliff, dope, doobie, grass, etc. lol

• Pip
  • abghouston
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 4 posts

Posted 30 January 2013 - 02:02 AM

Ahhhh, got you!
Well I used synthetic piss for years and it worked. Yet here it is a couple years later and it sounds like the labs have gotten smarter and may make it harder to use these??
I am guessing I will try the method listed to submit. Wondering if absense of the second kidney may help me? I only have one, born like that

• Banned

• azcactus
  • Banned by Moderators
  • 1,570 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:01 AM

I will have to do a UA, maybe a hair follicle I don't know. I found this info on line;

Will activated charcoal help rid your body of THC

Will activated charcoal help rid your body of THC?

Answer:
Activated charcoal is a porous material with a large surface area that is ideal for stripping undesired compounds from your body. It however can not be used as a masking agent or an instant detox agent, because removal of enough THC to pass a urine style drug test normally takes 4-7 days. (Assuming normal body weight) This supplement is taken after every meal will plenty of water up to 4 times daily. I have found that taking activated charcoal in regular doses before I purge my body helps lower the time to remove all THC. This method has worked for me on numerous occasions. I recommend taking 4 pills with each meal for 5 days with atleast 6-8 glasses of water a day. I have also found that a glass of cranberry juice, which is recommended for kidney and urinary track infections by doctors also aids the process. Also before I take a drug test for a nice job, I go ahead and spend the 12 dollars at the local drug store to buy a home THC test. Happy Smoking!

The only thing I can say about this is I have been using this about every other day. Yesterday I took 2 of the tabs around 3 PM. About 11 PM I had a sudden urge come out of nowhere to got take a sit, or have a seat whichever. It was a MESS! My GI was clean. Don't know about a drug test, but it can't hurt.

I haven't smoked in over a week and before that only used a one-hitter taking one hit. Did 2 hits one time. Didn't smoke everyday either. Hope I can pass. If I do I wil have piss for sale for $6.00 + s/h for 8oz of. LOL jk.

• Park your nonsense

• HighOnTheHill
  • Registered Upgraded
  • 2,086 posts

Posted 02 February 2013 - 02:22 AM

Your best bet for a hair test is to get a hair cut. Get it cut very short - hair tests have an extended window for detection, the further from the follicle you look, the longer ago you smoked.

As for a UA, just use a dilution method.

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users