Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How to Pass a Drug Test (SAFELY)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by chriskw, Apr 5, 2010.

1. #1 chriskw, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010
    I know that there is another thread on passing drug tests floating around, but I feel this is much more comprehensive and accurate. Feel free to PM me for more info. +Reps are greatly appreciated:)

1. DRUG SCREENS

Some chemicals taken orally supposedly will mask traces of drugs in urine. Advertisers like to present their diuretic as a masking agent to make the sale. Consequently, diuretics are often mistaken for drug screens. Most herbal products claim to do a lot more than they actually do. Don't be fooled by herbal potions that claim to flush or absorb toxins.

1.1 Drug screens that work:

1.1.1 Aspirin:

According to Jeff Nightbyrd, there is testing industry data that taking 4 aspirins a few hours prior to the test might help you. ". . . aspirin interferes with the Syvia [sic] EMIT assay. It seems that aspirin absorbs at the same wavelength that NAD does which is how it interferes with the assay" (Clin Chem 34 (90) 602-606). Two reliable sources have tested aspirin and found it to interfere with the EMIT. In the future they will try to find a way to circumvent this test flaw. Until then, I certainly recommend taking advantage of the situation and using aspirin.

1.2 Drug screens that do not work:

1.2.1 Goldenseal:

Goldenseal has shown to work on occasion. However, some labs are reportedly testing for Goldenseal. Goldenseal is very unreliable, and California NORML advises against using it. Goldenseal (as a screen) only works on the TLC test, which is not used anymore.

1.2.2 Niacin:

Niacin has been shown to work on occasion. Byrd Labs tests conclude that niacin doesn't work at all. In other words, something else probably caused a negative, not the niacin.

1.2.3 Zinc sulfate:

Zinc sulfate is claimed to bond with THC metabolites, and because it's a solid, it gets passed as stool rather than urine. Jeff Nightbyrd says it does nothing. Anne Watters Pearson said "zinc sulfate is no miracle drug for pissing. Forget it."

1.3 Untested drug screens:

1.3.1 Puri-Blend (c):

Puri-Blend is claimed to "block" metabolites from entering the bloodstream and to "neutralize" all drugs in the urine. I don't believe it myself. Sold in GNC stores.

1.3.2 The Stuff (c):

The Stuff is claimed to absorb toxins in the body and block detection of true and false positives. Sold by J&J Enterprises.

2. DOPING SAMPLES

"Doping" samples consists of spiking the sample with different chemicals. Chemicals that defeat immunoglobulin/antigen binding will cause a false negative on the EMIT. Most of these additives only work on the standard EMIT screening, not on RIA or GC/MS tests. In many cases, passing the EMIT is good enough, because they will never do a RIA or GC/MS confirmation on a sample that showed negative. I should also add that you may be watched, so don't rely on this method. You should be able to find out ahead of time if you will be supervised. Some of the following additives alter the urine's pH, and most labs now test the pH to see if the sample has been adulterated. If you are subject to random tests, you may want to carry an additive in your wallet. Additives are illegal in the state of Texas, and commercial vendors will not ship their product to Texas addresses.

2.1 Effective additives:

These additives are recommended.

2.1.1 Bleach (powdered):

Chlorinated bleach will test negative, and it's the best household additive. In an emergency, Jeff Nightbyrd recommends adding unscented bleach crystals to a diluted sample. It's recommended to grind the powdered bleach to a finer grain. 1/4 teaspoon is recommended for a 60cc sample. For liquid bleach, add six to ten drops. Bleach will throw the pH outside the normal body range; so it may be apparent that the sample was tampered with. Some bleaches foam or leave residue, so experiment with different brands before selecting which to use.

2.1.2 Klear *:

Klear is a powdered additive. Jeff Nightbyrd, Ann Waters Pearson, and Party Hut Enterprises currently endorses Klear. It is the most advanced and least detectable. Klear will clear up THC metabolites, as well as nicotine byproducts on the EMIT. If methamphetamines are present, Klear won't help. Klear is only designed to work on the EMIT. It will also work on the RIA when there is a good time span between the urine getting spiked, and getting tested. If the RIA test is not performed on-site, there is a good chance Klear will cause a false negative. Klear can be purchased from Martha Butterfield-Jay Foundation and Party Hut Enterprizes now carries. You can also get Klear direct from Klear (the organization).

*SINCE THE RELEASE OF THIS ARTICLE THIS PRODUCT IS ALSO WIDELY TESTED FOR BY MOST TESTS

2.1.3 Water:

You can dilute your sample heavily with water. Don't confuse this with drinking water; you can also add water directly to the sample. Be sure to use hot water (between 91 and 97 degrees), they will likely take the temperature of the sample. This method isn't dependable because some facilities have the sink water shut off so people can't do this. If there is running water, they may listen to you. If you turn on the water, make it sound like you're washing your hands or something.

2.2 Ineffective additives:

These additives are not recommended. Many of these may give negative test results, but are not recommended for other reasons.

2.2.1 Ammonia:

2 ounces will render the sample negative. The pH is altered, and the ammonia odor is strong enough to be recognized.

2.2.2 Blood:

It's been said that a few drops of blood will fix your sample; it doesn't.

2.2.3 Draino:

Draino will test negative. However, Draino is NOT recommended because it doesn't work well even when half a teaspoon is added. It colors the sample blue, and will put the pH outside the normal body range. Draino foams, and leaves metal specs that must be removed.

2.2.4 Goldenseal:

A myth. Goldenseal put directly in the sample doesn't alter test results. It only turns the specimen brown. Do not dope your urine with Goldenseal. Goldenseal is more commonly used as a screen, to be consumed. See Goldenseal under section 7.2.1.

2.2.5 Hydrogen peroxide:

Industrial grade will destroy half the THC metabolites. Household strength hydrogen peroxide does nothing. 30% H2O2 may "oxidize the THC metabolite into something that would not react in the screening test and would show up as something different by GC/MS" (anon1).

2.2.6 Lemon juice:

Lemon juice is a myth; it will not change the test results.

2.2.7 Liquid soap:

Will test negative, but makes the specimen cloudy, which certainly draws suspicion.

2.2.8 Mary Jane's SuperClean 13 (c):

This additive was effective for a very short period. SuperClean had to be strong enough to beat the tests, but weak enough to be undetectable. It failed to cause a false-negative in 3% of the tests. In fact, it also causes a false-positive on the EMIT for alcohol! Don't use it.

2.2.9 Purifyit (c):

Imported from Europe, Party Hut Enterprises sells Purifyit with a money-back guarantee. PHE claims there have been no returns. Oklahoma NORML refuses to endorse this product because it has flunked too many truck drivers.

2.2.10 Sodium nitrate:

This is more effective than table salt (below), but dissolves poorly.

2.2.11 Table salt:

Two tablespoons of salt will test negative, but puts the density out of normal range. Residue can also be seen at the bottom of the cup.

2.2.12 UrinAid (c)*:

UrinAid, produced by Byrd Labs, is very potent and works every time for masking pot and nicotine, but not cocaine or heroin. They have recently developed a test solely to detect UrinAid. UrinAid is tested for in 5% of the labs. Oklahoma NORML has stopped selling this product because it's "too detectable."

*SINCE THE RELEASE OF THIS ARTICLE 5% IS GROSSLY UNDERESTIMATED, BEWARE THAT MOST TESTS ARE NOW CHECKING FOR THIS PRODUCT

2.2.13 Vinegar:

Adding vinegar to your sample will test negative, but also drops the pH. In fact, lowering the pH is what causes the sample to test negative. "If the urine is extremely acidic or alkaline the antigen-antibody reaction will proceed at a slower rate which COULD produce a false negative" (anon1). This method is not recommended because if you are lucky and lower the pH enough to produce a negative, there's a chance that the pH itself will also be tested.

2.2.14 Visine:

This is debatable. Byrd Labs concluded that Visine does not work. Clinton said that the lab he worked in tested Visine, and concluded that Visine works every time as a false negative for the EMIT. It can be detected due to inability of the sample to foam.

2.2.15 WD40:

Another myth. WD40 can only do harm.

2.3 Untested additives

2.3.1 Papain:

This is a papaya enzyme available over the counter. It isn't known whether this does anything. Dr. Grow said that Papain is an antibody to THC, and in theory may destroy THC when added to the urine sample. However, positive urine doesn't actually contain THC; it contains THC byproducts. Papain has not been tested, and may or may not work.

3. SUBSTITUTION

This method works for every urine test, every time (provided that some conditions are met). You simply give them clean urine (not yours) which you can get from places like UreaSample.com. This works very well if you're not supervised. If you are going to be supervised, try to talk them out of it. Someone told me they were going to be monitored, and they said "I don't want you to fuckin' watch me piss!" So the supervisor waited outside; probably with his/her ear to the door to listen for opening containers. Members in active duty are often watched as the urine flows from source to destination (but substitution will even work on this test, as you will find out). Abbie Hoffman, author of "Stealing This Urine Test," suggested leaving a few drops of urine on the seat or on your shoe for as "an added measure of authenticity."

3.1 Substitution methods:

There are three methods, but two of them are painful, and you have to be determined to use them. The most common way to sneak in urine is in a concealed container such as the this deluxe urine tranportation kit.

3.1.1 Concealed container:

Simply conceal the urine. The first time you're alone with the container they give you, dump in your concealed urine. Be sure you can quietly open the container; the lab personnel may be just outside the door listening. You may be required to change into a gown. If so, a condom or douche bag holding the sample and taped around the thigh can be concealed under the gown. You can also run a plastic line from a flexible container and tape it to your urination equipment (to be gender neutral), and even piss under supervision. Females have been known to keep a condom with the urine sample in the vagina, and prick it with a sharp fingernail to piss under supervision. Be sure to keep the sample between 91 and 97 degrees.

3.1.2 Injection:

There's a way to use substitution even when you're under the strictest supervision. Athletes trying to pass tests for anabolic steroids have been known to empty their bladders, and have the substituted urine injected directly into their bladders via needle. It was shown in a motion picture like "Wildcats" or something. While theoretically possible, it's painful and subject to infection. It would certainly be the most senseless way to get clean urine into the testis bladder. If this must be done, catheterization should be used.

3.1.3 Catheterization:

First void your bladder as you would with injection. Run a thin plastic tube to the bladder. (Males must insert the tube into the opening of the penis, go through the urethra and into the bladder.) Catheterization done on females is not as unpleasant as it is for males. Then inject the clean urine into the bladder via catheter. Catheterization is less painful, safer, and more effective. Infection is still possible.

3.2 Where to get clean urine.

3.2.1 Urine from a donor:

You can substitute someone else's urine. Ask your urine donor (hopefully a friend you can trust) what drugs they've taken in the last month. They may have taken a false positive (or a true positive for that matter).

[Or you may buy our guaranteed clean urine by clicking here.]

3.2.2 Powdered urine:

If you don't trust your friend's sample, or don't have any clean friends, you can get powdered urine from places like UreaSample.com. It's supposedly works perfectly; however be careful, for example I got MBJF's powdered urine, and it did not specify the age or gender of the original sample. Powdered urine must be prepared ahead of time. If there is a period of time that you are clean, you can make powdered urine from your own supply.

3.2.2.1 Making your own powdered urine:

Urinate in a glass container. Let it evaporate. Then scrape the inside for the concentrate. Just mix it with water before the test, and the sample will have the correct specific gravity, pH, color, etc.

4. STEALING URINE

Speaking of stealing, people have been known to get away with stealing their sample from the tray among many other urine samples. In the case that I heard, the person being tested never got the test results, and was hired for the job that he was tested for. They wouldn't dare ask someone to re-test because they "lost" his/her urine sample. Don't expect this method to work if you are being tested for the military or if you're on parole; they have no problem violating your rights repeatedly.

5. IF YOU FAIL

If you fail the test, raise hell. Failing the drug test has been known to make a quiet person go ballistic. You will be interviewed by a medical review official (MRO), who would try to find out why you tested positive. MRO's are NOT impartial. An MRO is an employee of the lab, and is there for quality control. They are also there to protect the lab by coercing the court into thinking that the person who failed is a drug abuser. "Anything you say to an MRO can and will be used against you" (RDW). If you fight it, your lawyer "can subpoena the proficiency testing records of the laboratory for review" (anon1). These questions should be asked about the lab you are challenging:

How does the lab handle samples?
    Are they NIDA/CAP certified?
    Do they participate in appropriate proficiency testing?
    What is their track records in the proficiency testing program?
    Have they ever failed a proficiency test?
    What are the qualifications of the technical staff performing the test?
    What technologies do they use to screen and confirm?

"Conquering the Urine Tests" provides additional legal advice that will help you before taking a test, and if you fail a test.

Laura Gibson, a medical doctor on the internet, tested positive and was not hired. She had a poppy seed bagel that morning, not knowing it was a false positive. She fought it to the point where they just decided to throw out the results and hire her anyway. But don't go taking it to court; it's virtually impossible to win this case.

If you're an adult, contact ACLU. If you're a child, don't bother; ACLU won't do anything for children who fail the drug test. Then mail me at hbcsc096@csun.edu and tell me what you tried so I can use that to help others. Many people ask for advice before the test, then don't report back.

There is a way to fight drug testing. If you ever serve as a juror for a case where someone is being charged for a drug offense, and a drug test is used as evidence, be aware of jury nullification. If sufficient evidence is submitted supporting a law you consider unjust, you have a RIGHT to vote not-guilty, simply because you disagree with the law. You may agree with the law, yet disagree with the punishment for that particular crime. If you feel the punishment will be too harsh, you also have the right to vote not-guilty. Vote your conscience. The court never tells the jurors of this [hidden] right, but it's there. The Fully Informed Jury Association is a good source for this information.

Many employers no longer show lab results to employees. They just get rejected if seeking employment. Elderly employees are getting fired for failing the test; incidentally losing all of their pension benefits.

Found at;
    http://www.ureasample.com/

-Provided by Chriskw

2. Wow, never saw so many urban legends at one time:p

Basically from my research you wanna exercise and burn fat if you have some time BUT

Right before the test (like a day or 2) you wanna get lazy and eat lots of fat to prevent those thc fat cells from getting into your blood.

Could be another urban legend for all I know but its the soundest advice i've found so far and I hope others will elaborate.

Just don't buy all that bs man 99% of it has no science to back it up whatsoever

3. I heard taking shots of vinegar (gross, i know) the night before will flush out your bloodstream....
    Any validation in this?

4. There's a product called STATS.. It's sold here in Ohio at Waterbeds and Stuff. I guess any novelty store that sales bowls, grinders, etc should have it.. Works for blood, piss, mouthswab.. It doesn't do hair only downfall there are others there also.. I've tried stats though and worked fine..

5. lol, want to give me $50? I'll give you this bottle with blue liquid in it that will instantly cure any hangover instantly.

LOL ARE YOU SERIOUS?

--stupid overload--

6. #6 BigBeans, Jul 21, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 21, 2011
    I would like to take a moment on some of the methods that I know dont work and that may not work any more.One drug at the time was a relatively easy prescription to get was Tolectin and would give negatives 100% of the time.I have used bleach and failed,used ammonia and failed,I have added visine and passed and failed so dont recommend any of the latter.And these wont apply anyway when the officer says I must see the penis,and fluid at the same time!I am not kidding.And finally not to hate but I failed taking two Vales one time.All of the fails were in the late 80's early 90's.While the last horror show was a couple years back.In which I prevailed.
    Oh my god I can indent I hit the wrong button hahaha,Oh this pesky Indica....

7. This is a bunch of stupid.

If it were really so easy to pass a drug test, we wouldn't be having this discussion.

THC stores in fat cells. Diluting your urine is the only chance you have at passing a drug test if there's any in your system.

8. how to pass a drug test...

1. make someone (clean of course) piss in a little vial and and then cap it off and seal it....

2. on the day of the test just put the vial in your pocket... (you might have to put it in your pants or something securely depending on how strictly monitored the testing is...)

3. you should bring a backup vial / test tube of extremely hot water, which you must acquire within 5-7 minutes before you go in to have the test (get it out of a sink in a fast food place or something right near the testing place... and wrap it in a washcloth or some paper towels so the hot water dosnt heat up the glass vial and burn you...)

4. if you have safely secured both vials safely on your person, (making sure they are snug... wont fall out of your pants / jacket, bra or what ever...... and have tightly sealed lids / corks /etc.) go in the bathroom to take the test... by the time you get into the bathroom to pee in the cup, the hot water should be just the right amount of hot to produce warm urine when mixed with the most likely cool urine in the other vial... just mix the two in the cup... (use common sense... if the water is still pretty hot, gauge how much you should add to make it about as warm as normal piss... you can keep feeling the bottom of the cup to ensure its the right heat...

5. seal both vials and put them back on your person... then just finish up and leave...

(6.) for step one, if you don't have anyone clean (or willing) to piss for you... you can use a dog... just don't let it out to pee and make sure it dosnt have access to a carpeted area... lock it in the kitchen or something if you have to... (make sure it pees on hardwood or tile floor)... then suck up the pee puddle with a kitchen turkey baster or something similar... (an empty contact solution bottle or a washed out empty shampoo bottle im sure would work also) and empty the pee pee in the vial

- i know this all might sound complicated or crazy, but this is for desperate people who are in danger of losing their job and its BULLETPROOF

9. #9 RastaSkunk, Jan 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2012
    Need to beat a drug test? Fuck spending money on sample urine, whizzinators, and detox drinks. I can solve all of your problems with this little recipe below. You will need the following:

1 pack of powdered Jello mix
    1 32 oz bottle of Gatorade
    1 gallon of water

1. Take the Gatorade bottle and empty all of the contents in another cup.
    2. Pour the Jello mix in the Gatorade bottle.
    3. Pour the Gatorade back into the Gatorade bottle and shake well.
    4. Drink the contents of the Gatorade bottle and the gallon of water. Don't drink all of the water at once. Take your time in order to complete the next step.
    5. Take a piss about 4-5 times before you have to drop.
    6. Go in to the clinic, drop, and toke afterwards.

Please keep in mind that this is only a temporary solution. In a nutshell, it blocks the THC from showing up in your urine. THC is stored in fat cells. When this drink goes through your kidneys, it is going to block the fat cells from going into your urine, ergo you will have temporarily clean urine.

Sources: personal experience. Did this when i was on probation and never got caught. Learned this from a good friend of mine who was in a similar situation. Good luck my fellow my stoners.

10. What's up bro I have a probation appointment in exactly 2 weeks. The last time I went, I assured my officer I would be dirty as I did not want to be lying if I was caught I had been burning heavily for years up until one week before my first appointment.. It was my first time showing up. All I did was chug 2 23 oz waters about an hour an a half before the test and held my piss because my PO was asking me all these questions basically just doing procedure I guess. I couldn't hold my pee any longer and told my PO while in her office I had to go... She said we might as well just test now. So we did. I had trouble because someone was looking at me, but still managed to put the minimum required to test in the cup. I CAME OUT CLEAN BRO! But I'm still worrying I don't want jail for weeks but I truly cannot live without Mary! Tell me about you experience with probation please!

11. When I was on probo, I cut back on the smoking. If you don't want to go to jail, then you're going to have to make some sacrifices. This recipe I gave you was given to me through a friend of mine. But here is the catch, don't smoke for a day or 2 before your test in order for this to work.

12. Hi,

Are there anyways to pass a test if you only have stopped smoking for a day or given a few days before the test. I have read passing the random piss test thread and may try that method.

13. Does anyone know if ureasample.com is a good site to use concerning the freeze dried urine they have on their website. I just purchased it and I am worried still because it is real human urine & how do I know it will come out negative? I have my test on Tuesday. Please respond asap if you know anything!
    Thanks.

14. guys wish me luck im going figure out what chemicals are in the drug test that show theres thc in there and figure out what would make it stop working so it dosnt show up

15. that looks like a scam dude

16. There are many different scenarios that effect testing "clean". Sometimes you have a few weeks and others, a few hours. Today's tests are much harder to fool than older tests and now the court system here in MI is outsourcing drug testing. That means, this is what they DO and KNOW, and there in it to make money. I've been on probation for 4 days now and have already been tested twice with a "re-test" in a few hours due to my last specimen being rejected. They don't tell you why, but it was not yellow enough. Two cups of coffee and 2 small glasses of water is all I had. I've been on probation for 4 days and so far, have had 3 tests totalling $58. A lot depends on how thorough, and how much money they are willing to spend. Pre-employment drug screens probably depend on the type of job, but most will probably try to save and go cheap. Through the court system, it will most likely be very thorough and why not, cuz guess who's paying for it? The place I go to now, has a five point pre-screen dip stick process that checks for ph, creatinine, oxidants, specific gravity, and nitrites. That just about trips up most of us. If you use vinegar or aspirin it will set off the ph flag. Nitrites are only found in "clean/masking" drinks and not urine. Dilution will show up in color, low creatinine levels and possibly specific gravity. Oxidants such as bleach and hydrogen peroxide will also be detected in "doped" samples. Supposedly, if you excercise, and have a high metabolism and less body fat, you may cleanse yourself faster. Heavy smokers will take longer than occasional ones. Dilution may be your best alternative, if you take vitamin b complex and can keep a high creatinine level. Load up on fats and red meats or fish. I am very curious about aspirin and pH and will test that soon. I have two clinical test cups from my ex that used to do this for a living. I am also curious about papain. Zinc sulfate sounded good until I read this article. Darn! Good luck all.

17. Drug Tests Piss Me Off!

18. me too !! try this:

this works: u-are-n.com natural and legal. and inexpensive. and we include a test strip so you can feel confident.

19. this works: u-are-n.com natural and legal. and inexpensive. and we include a test strip so you can feel confident.

20. Well, fuck. I failed my drug test today using standard dilution methods. IMN2POT's method, specifically. Passed a few tests using this method, with as little as 3 days clean.

Failed this last one. Just got the letter today. Positive results. Very light useage, was clean for 2 months, smoked 2 grams, was clean for 11 days.

Looking at 9 months. From where I'm at right now... not worth it. Best way to pass a drug test? Stay clean.