made a bong out of a bunny... with pics!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by ramone&emiglio, Apr 4, 2010.

1. hahahahaha hell yea nice cup !!! +rep just for that :hello:

and yeah i go to school here Kardredor :D

2. I love how you ripped the eye out for a carb! :p

3. Awesome idea. Would have been nice if you had a diffused glass on glass slide. I might go to the store and buy one of these bunnies......but for eating =)

4. word thanks for the replies... yep we took out one of the eyes to make a carb

5. Corrupting my childhood one more step at a time man :D! Just kidding, that is very creative and quite funny.

6. #27 pod-racer, Apr 5, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 5, 2010

haha i made one out of a honey bear once wish i had a pic of it . but yeah this is more impressive than my honey bear i gotta say haha +rep for my homie baze thats sick as fuck and very festive too haha.

7. This...Is...Amazing! +rep

8. thanks pod-racer you rule

9. +rep for sure bro, that's crazy!

Reminds me of that one kid who was out of bud so he smoked fucking chocolate...anyone remember that thread? Funny shit!

10. lol old enough to get high, but young enough your still getting candy for easter?

Miss those days

11. actually i bought it at walmart a couple weeks ago for $9. Just got a chance to use it this past saturday with some friends :wave:

12. WTF! $9 for that bunny? sheeeesh