Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so what age did you start smokin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imadelovetobud, Apr 2, 2010.

1. #41 TrueBudSmok420, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2010
    Frist rip? 10, and my sister gave it to me.
    First time actually getting stoned? 12.

Leme edit this,,,,

Frist rip? 10, and my sister gave it to me.
    First time actually getting stoned? The second i inhaled.

2. First time was in 7th grade

I started smoking regularly freshman year of high school, at age 15.

3. I hit it first when I was 11 . It only got better from there :smoke:

4. 16. started reg after turning 18

5. 70's hippie here so 13 @ Alice Cooper concert (1st concert too) & been a 'mary' lover since!:D

6. Just shy of my 16th birthday was first time. Took quite a few t-breaks that lasted for quite a few years, but Mary and I have rekindled our relationship lately and it's been pretty nice.:smoke:

7. 13 ...... and daily for 30+ years now.
    :smoke:

8. 18yo been smoking for 6 years

9. haha. never touched it till i was 18.

10. woah theres alot of Blades here who started out real young, i started last year, was 19 now im 20:)

11. my first toke was when i was 12 never looked back and never will:smoke:

12. Since I was 16.

13. 14 during my frosh year

14. 14, which i kinda regret.

15. first smoke was 14 but heavily wasnt till like 15

16. I started at 12

17. on and off from 13, didn't smoke regulary till i was 15 when i got steady income from the paper route;)

18. I tried it for the first time when I was 13 but didn't really start smoking properly and getting high until I was 15. Tried it but just didn't see the fun until I got high of course.