Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

so what age did you start smokin?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by imadelovetobud, Apr 2, 2010.

1. like the title ssays,wondering cuz me n my buddys where remanising a lil bit ago.!lol so ya what age did you like first smoke.or like started (more thn like a couple months to like years from doin it)

2. 13 and never looked back!

3. I started in 7th Grade.

4. 17 years of age

5. I was 15

6. #7 Nag Hamadi, Apr 2, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 2, 2010
    15. Technically the first time was 14.

7. :bongin:ha first toke in fifth grade

8. 17 years old in the back yard with a cute girl. we used a soda pop can for a pipe(what a bad idea! apples work much, much better in a pinch!!!)

I would like to have smoked first with a parent or family member who knew what was up, but that wasn't in the cards...

A ritualistic "first smoke" with parents might give kids something to look forward to and make them less likely to smoke in some stupid way (see above soda pop folly). What do you think?

Ty Palmer :: Founder :: GreenHitShirts.com

9. I first tried it when I was like 13 but didn't really start smoking a lot til I was 16.

10. Started @ 11 & I'm 10 years strong

11. First toke? 13
    Smoking properly? 14

12. 15, goin on 6 years now and can't remember a bad time i had with Mary

13. I was 14, but my birthday was 4 months later, so I was almost 15

14. 13, had the awesome luck to have been smokin with an adult so we rolled up blunts all day and smoked inside. fuck soda cans and smokin in parks n shit i neva had to do that:cool:

15. started in 5th grade and now its 10 yrs later!

16. 16 and never stopped since (well T-Breaks thats about it) and ill be smokin till iam dead and ill be smoking in marijuana heaven see you guys there :D:smoking:.

17. Smoked 14-17, moved to a rural community, couldn't find weed, quit.

Smoked 3 years ago at age 42, was so fucked up, low tolerance, getting medical together, will be smoking in a couple months or less, can't wait!

Sammy