Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Why mix TOBACCO with WEED for joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Grandma Gudenhi, Mar 31, 2010.

1. never tried spliff but i know it has to do with culture in the europe areas and up in that area.

i wanna try it but i cant stand joints inless im on a walk somewhere and in a hurry to get out my front door...so i pass on a spliff.

2. Well I'm from the U.S. and I sometimes mix cigar tobacco with weed for joints or blunts. I do this because I'll only smoke paper or glass. I don't personally own any glass pieces, but if a friend has one I'll pack a bowl for him. I prefer paper. When glass pipe users get to there last .3 grams of their stash they can just pack a bowl or two. I'm out of luck however unless I mix in some tobacco. Not too much though, I get nauseous sometimes when I mix too much tobacco in because I hit a joint or blunt a lot more times then I would hit a regular cigar. Don't want to waste anything.

3. I do mix tobacco sometimes but only very little... my reasoning being that I like to waste less bud in a joint and it can fatten up the spliff for sharing.

Really though, if I could I'd spoke puries all the time but really I'm a pipe/bong person.

4. Am I the only one who noticed the blunt in his avatar?

5. Maaaaaaaaaaaan, have been thinking this exact thing for ages. I'm from UK and ever since I was about 16 I thought that smoking spliffs (tobacco too) was the ultimate normal thing. I currently smoke with tobacco simply because I can conserve the weed better (I'm not a stingy fucker, I just don't wanna waste alot of bud :))

6. I think you're also the only one who thinks you should put tobacco in a blunt.

7. Cigar tobacco? Yuck. Cigar tobacco isnt meant to be inhaled so thats why you get nauseous.

8. But he never said anything about putting tobacco in a blunt :confused:

9. I'm still trying to figure out how smoking a spliff is better than smoking out of a pipe...

10. Chubba said - "dang i could never imagine ruining my weed by mixing it with tobacco."

Mjrtoker commented on this by saying - "Am I the only one who noticed the blunt in his avatar?" He is suggesting that he has a blunt in his avatar, implying that he used tobacoo in that blunt.

11. Easier to smoke on the go.
    Easier to smoke outside.
    Easier to pass.
    Easier.

12. That's all for convenience purposes but that doesn't mean its _better_ smoking-wise than a spliff.

Since I don't need to smoke on the go or outside, those don't pertain to me... and I'm pretty sure a pipe is far easier to pass than a spliff - especially when it gets down to the end..

13. LOLOLOL A blunt IS tobacco. Meaning chubba contradicted himself if he smokes blunts. I hate how most people on this forum say things like "why would i ever ruin my weed with nasty brown" and go on saying how they smoke blunts all day. I dont get it.

14. its not actual "tobacco" per se, but paper made of tobacco pulp... not quite the same.

15. I'm talking about inside the blunt.
    Smoking a joint with tobacco in is different from smoking a blunt with weed in it. COMPLETELY different tastes.

16. I know, but he never said anything about tobacco IN the blunt. Just the fact that a blunt is infact bud wrapped in tobacco.

17. Yes, that's why I consider it to be 'better', not a better smoke. It's the process of smoking a joint that I love, the rolling, grinding, sparking, smoking, it's alot more social, I don't know why, it's just like a ritual with me. And I'd rather not carry a pipe around with me, I smoke alot at home, but on the go just as much so convenience is a factor for me.

18. No but he was suggesting that he was contradicting himself by saying "tobacco + weed is disgusting" and also smoking blunts. They're COMPLETELY different tastes.

19. I guess his point is that cigar paper is made from tobacco.... so saying "tobacco and weed" is disgusting is also saying blunts are disgusting because a blunt is literally tobacco and weed.

20. I know that is what he was saying.
    I'm saying he's wrong.
    He doesn't like mixing his weed with tobacco. He doesn't like the taste.
    He likes to smoke blunts, which is also tobacco and weed. But it has a different taste which he likes. So he can still smoke tobacco and weed whilst saying that smoking tobacco and weed doesn't taste nice.

This is why I was saying that the guy who said "he has a blunt in his avatar" is wrong. He can like to smoke BLUNTS while not liking smoking WEED AND TOBACCO.

Jesus Christ.