why "KUSH"?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by joe_fresh, Mar 31, 2010.

1. On page 1 you say you smoke 2 ounces a week and by page 3 you're up to half an ounce a day? You almost doubled your consumption rather quickly there.

You're not the only heavy smoker on the planet. There's a LOT of us.

And it's rather simple. From what you've described, you did not have a legitimate Bubba Kush, nor a legitimate OG Kush. Also, the Canadian Government is FAR from having the best quality weed, so I don't know why you're waving that around like they're Cannabis Cup holders.

If you had a legitimate OG Kush or Bubba Kush, you would know. And it's pretty obvious to everybody here who has had those strains, that you have not. Because if your story is even slightly true, I'm sure your friend's friend's friend's friend's friend has the equipment to get very efficient grows, so if he had legitimate legendary genetics, it'd be obvious.

2. Depends on what your used to smoking I believe. If your a heavy sativa smoker the kush is gonna be totally different. Indca is awesome for pain relief but if your looking for that up head Stoney high kush won't be for you.