Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dusty weed(pic)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grasstown, Mar 30, 2010.

1. Are there any other reasons you think it's grit weed besides the fact that it doesn't smell/taste nice and has trichs all over it? :p

It's dank weed, man.
    Grit weed would likely be of much lower quality then what you have right there.

Like others said, the lack of taste/smell is probably just due to it not being cured right or something.
    The weed is fine. ;)

2. lulzzzz...send it to me I will toke it so you don't have to worry :smoke:

3. hahahahhha i said it was gritweed, but i was kidding its just good weed that wasnt cured properly.
    It will be fine.
    If it gets you high thats all that matters.

4. Bud looks dirtaaay

5. Yeah you shouldn't smoke that until I come test it. Matter of fact, just collect all that 'dust' up, press it, and send it over to my lab for further testing.

6. Hahahahaha

Those are trichomes(aka resin glands). Some like to call those crystals.

They contain a good amount of THC but the oils on your skin can absorb them and they are gone forever. Try to touch your buds as little as possible. A clean pair of tweezers works well to handle it and scissors to cut it up for smoking.

7. What a way to show off your quality stuff lol. Looks amazingand that means a lot coming from me; I've seen a turtle with its shell off before and let me tell you, it DEFINITELY lives up to all of the hype

8. I'm pretty sure trichomes can be anything from a white to a light orange color.

9. Dude, that is not sprayed on. Those are trichromes.
    Looks like some dank.

10. i really hope you're kidding and that you were on shrooms or something when you posted this

11. Haven't heard of any gritweed about in the UK for ages. It's HAPPY DUST.

-ss

12. haha it looks like your dealer totally hooked you bro.

if it gets you high, don't even worry about it :D

13. Yeah I'm sorry I was :)

14. Dusty=Yummy. Enjoy that shit while you still can get it because it will be taken for granted later when all you can get is the non "dusty" shit :smoke:

15. Made me lol :hello:

16. I smell a minor...:rolleyes:

17. oh no, its the dreaded danknug. be careful of this as a good amount of it will send your mind into an overload where the song "We are the champions" loops in your head for 3.5 years straight.

18. Why are you buying off a street dealer?
    Bad idea.
    Especially in London I don't know where you are in the U.K.

19. ITS GRIT WEED. YOU WILL DIE IN 5 HOURS.

Lol enjoy your gritty weed :)