Ordering Stealth Seeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Redd_Kush, Mar 29, 2010.

1. #1 Redd_Kush, Mar 29, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2010
    Whats the safest place to order seeds from if you live in the USA?

2. did you miss the sticky at the top of page ?
    [​IMG] \t\t\t\t[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    SmknVTEC
    Moderator Extraordinaire
    [​IMG]
    \t\t\t\t\tPosts: 8,475 \t\t\t\t
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Current and Legit Seed Banks
    High folks, this is an update of Big Poppa Puffs Seed banks thread. Since that thread was from 2003, half the links were inop so, I unstuck it and started this one. I have personally used Dr. Chronic, BCSeedking, and Seedboutique with success, The others I took from BPP's thread and they are what you guys said were good. Feel free to add more and ask questions if you have any.

P.S. As far as I know, all these banks ship seeds to the USA except Smoking Accessories, Glass Bongs, Pipes smoking lifestyle accessories shop and Green House Seed Co. Amsterdam Creators of Champions Since 1985 - Design by 2IFX.com says they won't ship to the US. Everyone doesit does send bongs and I have done business with them successfully too.

UK SEED BANKS

Dr Chronics Cannabis seeds bank

http://www.bcseedking.com/

Seed Boutique

Seedbay Cannabis Seed Auctions

Smoking Accessories, Glass Bongs, Pipes smoking lifestyle accessories shop

NETHERLANDS SEED BANKS

Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds These two are the old and new sites i.e. the same place. Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds

Nirvana cannabis and marijuana seeds, straight from the source!

Buy Marijuana Seeds and cannabis seeds from Holland - high quality marijuana seeds (cannabis seeds)

PeakSeedsBC

Sannie's shop

Weed Seeds - Buy Marijuana Seeds Online from Weed Seeds

http://bcseeds.com/index.html?ref=47...te_banner_id=2

cannabis bud beans,Canadian,European,Autoflowering,Feminised,cannabis Seeds

Online Growshop Aliën

CANADIAN SEED BANKS

https://www.bcbuddepot.com/

- Dutch Seeds - Buy your cannabis seeds, marijuana seeds @ Dutch Seeds

Mandala Seeds

Green House Seed Co. Amsterdam Creators of Champions Since 1985 - Design by 2IFX.com

Marijuana Seeds - Highest Quality Marijuana Seeds Online

BEST BANK ACCORDING TO REPLIES IN THIS THREAD SEEMS TO BE THE ATTITUDE SEED BANK [ Cannabis Seeds Attitude Marijuana Seeds OR OLD SITE Cannabis seeds | Marijuana Seeds ]

ALSO FOLKS PLEASE DON'T DISCUSS [i.e. GIVE DETAILS ABOUT] STEALTH SHIPPING METHODS. Some people here think that the Feds can check this web site and get ideas on how we hide beans.
    \t\t\t\t__________________
    \t\t\t\t"I build cars for young men that only old men can afford"- Enzo Ferrari (1898-1988)

Quote:
    \t\t\t\t\tOriginally Posted by Peflora [​IMG]
    SmKnVTEC Think of roots as breasts: you gotta let those puppies breathe:D

LED Thread
    PGAMG Thread
    MG vs. Generic Soil
    Current and Legit Seedbanks
    GC Forum Rules
    \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\tLast edited by SmknVTEC; 12-20-2009 at 08:09 PM. \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t\t\tReason: Edited for Accuracy \t\t\t\t\t \t\t\t\t
    \t\t \t [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Thank you bro...your the man....im new to this site so is there anyway i can add you or subscribe to your page so i can frequently ass you random shit about my grow???

4. sure can always eager to help:smoke: my fav seedshop is world wide seeds, alot of people use attitude here too those seem like the top 2 picks, i also like nirvana, and dr. chronic (when he accepts us credit again)

5. ok bet thanks ill keep you posted with everything

6. haha that sticky could use an update though for sure.

7. Why, Did I miss something?

8. attitude is a UK seedbank (as far as I know).. not being shipped outta amsterdam although they sell many dutch genetics, their prime location is UK
    bcseeds is a scam site (even though I'm not trying to offend the affiliate link your using -- their god buds, elephant buds, overpriced beans have never been proven and have never competed in a single recognized cannabis competition)
    https://www.bcbuddepot.com/ doesnt even load the SSL
    grasscity packages have been seized 5 times out of 10 from recent posts on this forum and others..
    dr chronic no longer seems accept credit cards, and even denies certain money orders sent from overseas

i would add mandalas shop, DNA's shop, and speedy seedz

9. OK I got rid of grasscity and the inop link. Do you have a link to the other three? Mandalas is not this one that I already have on there? Mandala Seeds

10. PeakSeedsBC

We're actually a Canadian seedbank. In business since 2001.

We are now offering a, very stealthy and effective, method of delivering to the US. Free, with orders of 3(or more) seed packs.

11. Hey man thanks for the correction. However, please no advertising of your company seeds, sales, promotions, specials, etc. Thanks

12. #12 Grasshumper, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    attitude actually ships from uk and canada.

bc seeds although overpriced and kinda sketchy they still ship the seeds to you that you order so you cant really call them scam site. scam sites you get no seeds. i didnt get 2000 dollar seeds from them but the ones i got grew out nice.

if grasscity has to come down for seizers, then you must take down attitude as a reputable seedbank too, cause there are alot more people crying they didnt get their order or got the customs letter that use the attitude then any other seedbank out there, and that is fact. plus their recent credit card scam problems. i'm just saying be fair

finally dr chronic is temporarily not accepting us or canadian credit cards , but many people still use them with moneyorders (have to be international) and get their seeds. i have used them several times they are very reputable. they have done this credit card thing before it doesnt last long.

so smokin, before you pull all these seedbanks. get feedback from the gc community. not just tkb man. his seedbank post(s) seem to favor attitude over everyone else, which is not the best way to get an unbiased opinion. i have ordered from all the seed banks mentioned except grasscity and i have never lost an order that is fact not opinion.

sorry if i offended anyone but this needed to be said. tkb i still love ya bro. i know you really like attitude but we definatly dont want to make attitude the only seedbank people use this would be considered a monopoly and its just not fair to the other reputable companies you listed that worked equally as hard to be where they are today.

also note: you all know who my favorite bank is but i still mix it up and will not mention them as to be unbiased towards all the companies.

13. #13 Grasshumper, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2010
    same bank they are actually a breeder also