Movies to watch while high

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Dmasta, Mar 29, 2010.

1. WHAT you haven't seen it... do your self a huge favor and go check it out its epic especially the 1st time you watch it

2. its on right now:D:smoke:
    ... second time today hahahahaha.:D:smoke::D:smoke::D

3. The Labyrinth, with David Bowie. I watched it for the first time super lit. Tripped me out. One of my fav. smoking moments. Also as someone said Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas, one of my favorite movies. You get the placebo effect just from watching it high. I felt like I did all the drugs with them as I was watching it. :smoke:

Dazed and Confused and The Big Lebowski are amazing also. Just my 2 cents.

4. How High is probably one of the best weed comedy movies. I also really like Grandma's Boy.

If you want to watch a mind fuck, watch 'Requiem for a Dream,' 'Donny Darko'
    or, 'May'

Blow was pretty good high too.

5. dang you just reminded my... a real mind fuck "Shutter Island"

6. Lol I just thought of Tenacious D and The Pick of Destiny when JB brought in that big ass bag of weed, damn man...I wish i could hang with those dudes.

7. Eurotrip may be an awful and immature movie sober, but when high it can be very entertaining

8. Surf Ninjas is good. Every time I care so, so much about the fictional island of Patusan.

9. A good movie is Interstella 555 if you like Daft Punk.

10. Ok. I'm going to pretend you didn't say you haven't seen the Big Lebowski NOR Ace Ventura. Because those are epic upon epic comedies that you must be experienced before death. That being said I suggest you watch this cartoon/trip movie called Heavy Metal. It took me on one of the biggest trips i've ever had, and that was before I started smoking pot. It's a true event.

Recap: Heavy Metal - 1981. There is a sequel called Heavy Metal 2000 but I haven't seen it. But the original will make you trip balls like you've never tripped balls before.

11. I must say, I have never actually enjoyed a romantic comedy at all until last night. I watched She's outta your league or whatever baked last night. Had me laughing even more than The Hangover. It wasn't even the quotes or what was said, it was the body language and acting. Great stuff. I recommend it, go watch it online.

12. Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas. classic! The Big Lebowski :) both classics!

13. Oh, GOD yes.

Also, one that hasn't been mentioned that I watch just about every time I'm high?
    Freaknik: The Musical. Good stuff.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXo_1ba34aE"]YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.[/ame]

And The Big Lebowski, Watch a special on deep sea, that's always interesting... And uh.
    Hm.

14. Disagreed. One of my favorite movies of all time. Humour, philosophy, weed and beer. Can't go wrong!

15. Agree'd both Heavy Metal movies are such a ridiculous trip. I can't even imagen those movies on any psychedelics. But none the less they're a very good movie to watch fublazed.

You could also watch Requiem for a Dream which is VERY intense, Salt Lake City Punk, From Paris with Love, Miss March, Harold and Kumar go to white castle & Guantanamo bay, Reefer Madness, Cheech & Chong Movies, American Gangster, Notorious BIG, Crank 2, Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your gin & juice in the hood, & Avatar.

16. School of Rock made me laugh and at the end i may have even shed a tear. :rolleyes: :bongin:

17. dude. you have to watch.

STOP MAKING SENSE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-pCZ5E5tn4I]YouTube - Talking Heads - Stop Making Sense - PsychoKiller[/ame]

check it out. its a pretty groundbreaking film.

18. Bad Santa
    Grandma's Boy

19. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GKYA4ttsoW0]YouTube - Scary Movie 1 - Stoners Greatest Moments remix funny - HQ[/ame]

enough said :hello:

20. theres some hella funny comedians out there it just depends on your sense of humor and what you like. my favorites right now are arj barker and kyle cease, ive also been getting into kevin nealon hes funny as shit and brings different kinds of jokes to the table than most comedians today.