Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Pineapple Bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Ltsmash09, Mar 29, 2010.

1. I've been thinking of making a bong out of a pineapple for shits and giggles, and I've gotten most of it figured out, but I'm still trying to find something to use for a mouthpiece to stick out of the top so it looks cooler.

I know I could just chop the leaves, but having it look as pineapple-y as possible would be rad, so any ideas?

2. Tilt it, and have the mouth piece on the top of the side...
    Post pics of the master piece if you ever make it...

3. That's an awesome idea. I would say anything attached to a pineapple bong would need to be made out of bamboo. Get a piece of bamboo and inch or so in diameter, put it down through the hollowed out pineapple at an angle entering just below the leaves. It's got to be long enough to get the leaves out of your face. Use a glass downstem and slider, when your pineapple bong wears out you can reuse the pieces in a new pineapple.

This would be a real hit at a Jimmy Buffett concert.

4. That would be cool, how about a small watermelon bong

5. Fill it with pineapple juice, have a go at it. :smoke:

6. Ya, that's what I was thinking, but I was wondering if there was an easier option I hadn't thought of. Bamboo would sure look badass though.

And if it turns out nice, I'm hella posting pics. =D

And pineapple juice sounds rad, but the idea has my "that's fucking stupid" senses tingling. has anyone tried anything similar for a bong water substitute?

7. i'm honestly quite curious about this also. i didn't ever wanna mess up my bong though so i just decided to always use water. do other liquids work? and do they get you more high?

8. [​IMG]

up side down pineapple concept :smoking:

9. dude i love pineapple thats so crazy im gonna try to make one if it works ill try to get some pics

10. with no tube and mouthpiece be sure and wear safety glasses or you could poke an eye out. just saw one on hawaii-50. j

11. If you ever make it post the pic would want to see that shit.