SCROG - DWC - Super Lemon Haze and Blue Widow

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by Gardenmaster, Mar 26, 2010.

1. I am the same way. Why bake then? LOL to me its a waste if it dont work correctly

2. Hows about some pics big fella?

3. I will try to get home early tonight so I can beat my light and get some pics for tomorrow. They are starting to smell good, the blue widow has a slight blueberry smell, and the SLH smells like a truckload of lemons overturned on the highway onto a skunk, then was ran over by a steam roller and left to ferment on the road in 100 degree heat for a couple days..... mmmm tasty.

I had to get some new bud candy, and found out it is now more expensive but includes Carbo-Load.

I also ordered a new toy today, a CO2 ppm meter, no more taking samples.

How are things going in AG's world?

4. Here are some new pictures. I have some noot burn on both plants but nothing to bad. I am starting to lower my ppm now, they were at 1300 and now I lowered them to 1100ppm and stopped using Big Bud and changed to overdrive. My PH keeps climbing on me as well, every night I lower it to 5.5 and by the next day it's back up to almost 7. Let me know what you think.

Super Lemon Haze
    [​IMG]

Blue Widow
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Some nice popcorn for butter
    [​IMG]

Similar to Rumple's set up
    [​IMG]

5. Looking most excellent in here GM! :wave: :hello:

6. I know you're a busy guy. Hit us with an update when you can!

7. Thank you, I can't wait for another couple weeks so I can get that BW outta there and let the SLH breath a little.

You must have posted this at the same time I was posting my update. :D

FYI - pics were taken on Friday night before the lights came on so here's the (estimated) countdown:

BW - 42 days into flowering - 14 days to go
    SLH - 42 days into flowering - 39 days to go (more than half way there :smoking:)

8. I hear ya! We let a SLH go a bit too long in veg so she is a handful taking up a bigger footprint in the flower space then intended and now we have a six pack of her in there too. Ed is trimming her daily until budding starts and then it will be interesting to see what they do. :D Should be fun!

9. Oh no, I hate when that happens, the phoneme I have usually stretches 200% from veg into the first three weeks of flowering and then stops, but I know every phoneme is different even with the same strain.

I have two super silver haze plants that I let veg way to long and I have no where to flower them. My buddy flowered one and it streached from 10" to 6 feet, growing up to 6" a day :eek:

now I am trying to get rid of them on Craig's list (gotta love amendment 20).

[​IMG]

10. Here's the next generation....

Super Lemon Haze

[​IMG]

and Vanilla Kush on the right, the other two are SLH for my buddies greenhouse (I have never grown a Kush before so I am stoked)

[​IMG]

11. Those look promising GM. Happy 4/20 to ya!

12. Happy 4/20 to you as well, WTF are we doing up and on GC at this hour on a holiday.

13. I don't have to work this week :D, but I can't turn off my internal clock so I'm up at 6:30am everyday :mad:. I'm up doing some research for my biz. Enjoy your day!

14. Happy 420 buddy, plants look great, steuip up the Nitrogen a little., They look light in color.It will darken them, and richen the Sugars in the Photosyntehsis.

15. So light green leaves mean they want more "N"? Need to get my knowledge up in this department of spotting def's.

16. I am the same way, I have to pace on the weekends because I want to start doing yard work at 7am and I know the neighbors would kill me.

For veg I usually use 2.5 parts of AN micro, 1 part bloom, and sensizyme and B-52 additives for fuzzy roots :)

Usually light green is an indication of a nitrogen deficiency, however I think mine is more just the lighting under how the picture was taken (I have HO T5s that make the leaves look very light when I take pictures with them on.) I will get some pictures with the lights off next time so you can see their "true" color.

I just tracked my CO2 monitor and it was delivered at my house about an hour ago, I can't wait to get home and use it.

17. looking cool mate, the stretch on that haze sound scary :eek:

have a cool 420 :smoking:

18. So are you endorsing those T5's over a MH?

19. They have defiantly been a learning experience.

I prefer MH but this room is in my basement with no ventilation, only CO2 injection so I have no way to remove the heat. I got the T-5s thinking that they don't generate much heat, and I was wrong, my veg room is typically around 90 degrees.

I got my Co2 sensor calibrated and installed last night and my flowering room was only at 900ppm, so I bumped up the CO2 to .8CFH,

20. In your experience obviously you favor using c02. How much more of a gain do you say you get?