Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minnesota Pickups!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imtheone02, Mar 25, 2010.

1. I'm liking what I see.

:smoke:

2. Here's some nugs from around Minnesota with prices for people out of state.

Central MN - St. Cloud $50/8th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

South Central MN - Minneapolis $60 for a fat 8th
    [​IMG]

Northern Minnesota - Bemidji Area $60/8th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Frosty trees here in Minnesota. Pun totally intended.

3. #43 DenserNug, Oct 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 10, 2011
    Lol you're looking the wrong places dude..This is straight from cloud, Grandaddy Purps.. Also just picked up some Super Silver Haze and some Sour D :)

Attached Files:

4. ^^ so sexy!!!

this is a little documentation of me smoking a personal blunt. hope you enjoy the pics. click the attachments to zoom in on the macros!:smoke::smoke:

Attached Files:

5. glad i don't live in Minnesota

6. cool story bro.
    take hate elsewhere. it takes more effort to be a buzzkill than it does to just keep your mouth shut. thanks;)

7. new tree, okay.
    287.50 a zip got 4

Attached Files:

8. Dank nugs fersure! But i love san diego peace keep em comingg !!

9. Nice Minnesota pick-ups! I'm gonna be picking up a a half or a full zip in less than 5 days :D (though I get my zips for $320, wish I got them like 290 like you ha)

Minnesota Dank <3

10. i dont know the name of this but they are stanky! wow my bro has the hookup :cool: whatcha think?

Attached Files:

11. [quote name='"static shock"']i dont know the name of this but they are stanky! wow my bro has the hookup :cool: whatcha think?[/quote]
    Nice crystals

12. anyone from Princeton/Elk River/Cambridge area? Could use some 420 friendly friends. :)

13. Got 18 grams of this for $220 today :D

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

14. thanks man!:D they are such a powerful stone, i took a nap because we went a little big on our afternoon session.

15. thats a good price if its just personal!
    how do they smoke?

16. [quote name='"static shock"']

thanks man!:D they are such a powerful stone, i took a nap because we went a little big on our afternoon session.[/quote]

I bet. At the moment I have some very nice Green crack..strong hah.

17. is it pretty dank?

18. I think the best I can get my ozs for is like $320 so it's not to bad.

The smell is pretty light-fruity. Hits really smooth, get's you real messed up. :D Got one of my friends the highest he's ever been today, he was 'trippin bawls' no lie.

(A lot more shots of it on my last post of my pick-up thread http://forum.grasscity.com/stash-jar/873702-bins-minnesota-pick-up-thread-more.html)

19. must have not been a daily smoker? ha that never happens to me but my tolerance is pretty fucked:smoke::smoke:

20. Newnew. Paid a little more for these but worth it. i think..

First is some good purp cross strain.way indica knocks me out. paid 300 oz
    looks was best by all. the cure was perfect and dry! Makes hella keif only smoked a quad of the zip like last week. lol:smoke:

Second is some homegrown from a boy way stinky of a smell and a nice sticky but not wet feel to the buds. thricomes were juicy and when ground up smelt like pineapples a friend said. only got two zips 650

Third is some new stuff got today. looks nice smokes very dry like i got a bit more shake than i wanted and it was mixed with diff buds.. kinda disappointed but fuck it. 360 oz

Been getting through new connects, idk changing it up trying to find the best. Prices are more than i usually pay but some people like the difference.
    Whats everyone else smoking on in MN??

Attached Files: