Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Minnesota Pickups!!!!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by imtheone02, Mar 25, 2010.

1. heh thanks... nah just woindering the going rates for various amounts. I think I'm getting totally ripped off...

2. I dont know what it is about the Minnesota drug game, but everything is expensive as hell. Luckily I have a dealer that plugs me fat, seriously his "dime" is like an 8th, hahah.

3. ey i live in the new hope plymouth area so anyone can hook me n some buds up? wer 13 14 and 15. :)

4. got a couple pics first is the macro of the hp i picked up. 2050 for it
    and the next is some homegrown i got from a bro.

Attached Files:

5. Dam that middle purple nug is dank as fuck. What are the prices per ounce for dank for you? 350-400$ when I still lived in MN. Now its 150-200 ;)

6. like 260-275 for weight, sometimes cheaper

7. lime kush budshot

Attached Files:

8. best weed i have had hands down.
    master kush

Attached Files:

• mk.jpg
      mk.jpg
      File size:
      1.3 MB
      Views:
  9. :eek:

I wish I could find that dankest of dank in Minnesota...but nonetheless I still get dank :D

10. thanks man, that master was just a personal half zip. its lasted almost a week. i have about 3.5 g's left. been mixing it with other strains and gets me fried:smoke::smoke:

11. the first four are new pics with my new 14.2 megapixel camera on the lowest resolution because i was fried earlier and didnt know how to work the beast.
    last pic is the lime kush!
    let me know what you think

Attached Files:

12. #32 static shock, Oct 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 6, 2011
    heard it was gonna be a drought in my area scooped up 6 for 275 each.
    super dense and a little stemmy but fuck it.

Attached Files:

13. [​IMG]

About 2.5g out of 7 of some dense SW Minn dank

14. Static Shock your smoking some bomb ass shit. That homegrown?

15. no this is all stuff i have bought. thanks bro:smoke:

16. lol u got 6 zips??

and that stuff looks nice for the price... how much if u wud have just gotten one zip?
    i paid 275 for one and it doesn't look as nice as urs.. it smells fruity as fuck tho. how does urs smell?

17. looks very nice ive been pulling some good stuff but lately ive been struggling to find nugg!

18. i just moved from the cities up to st cloud and i just cant seem to find the quality dank like i could back home

19. st cloud area is flooded with semi dank or beasters :/
    at least with my hookups