Welcome to Grasscity Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account

what do you mix your j's with?

• Please log in to reply

HeavyRainMan

HeavyRainMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
In an ideal situation i would roll a joint with 100% weed...but i always buy dank so i gotta mix it so i don't have to throw down 1.5 for every joint.

Just wondering what you guys mix your weed with. I use djarums (cloves). i like the taste...what else is there to use?

Frank White

Frank White

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 1,750 posts
i want some info bout.. cloves anyone got a website link or something

usual mix tobbaco with mine, L and B.

BigBowlSuprise

BigBowlSuprise

Gettin Aisian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 130 posts
I only roll j's with the green stuff. I like em better that way. If ya wanna conserve weed then use a bong or a spoon or somethin. If you smoke a bowl or 2 by yourself you wont use 1.5grams and then ull still be pretty baked. But if ya dont have any of those then i guess you could roll up some tobacco from a cigarette....Blech i hate even thinkin bout it..

blowbud4life

blowbud4life

bongsrthebest

• Old School
  • 1,678 posts
nothin but green

bloodshot

bloodshot

Herb

• Registered Upgraded
  • 170 posts
i just smoke pure weed. djarums are good tho, ill try that out.

HeavyRainMan

HeavyRainMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
cloves are like cigarrettes but they have a different taste and no nicotine. they're mad expensive

Budd

Budd

Alltime Toker

• Registered Upgraded
  • 609 posts
You could just roll a smaller joint. Or if your conservative with your dank, and smoke at home alot, you could get yourself a bong :smoke:..

I only mix weed in with my joints :smoking:

mmkay

mmkay

registered abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 624 posts
fuck anyting else.. feel the joint to the brim with weed or you might as well smoke a bowl:smoke:

TheHempress

TheHempress

Hate You Can Trust

• Old School
  • 12,034 posts
Always green, but clove was starting to look like a neat thing to try until I read this

• Do not take clove without first talking to your doctor if you are breast-feeding a baby. It is also not known whether clove will harm a nursing infant.

Garcia76

Garcia76

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 605 posts
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
weed and more weed

InferiorWang

InferiorWang

Old School Stoner

• Old School
  • 4,449 posts
I've only been buying kb lately so I've been hitting a lot of bowls. Occasionally I throw a pinch in my cigarette, but I roll my own cigs. I'm seriously quitting though. I've been cutting my nicotine intake way back for a while and I'm almost off the shit. Don't smoke it with tobacco just to smoke it. Keep it pure and keep yourself off nicotine. It's easy to quit cigs and walk away at first, but it just gets harder and harder.

HeavyRainMan

HeavyRainMan

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 33 posts
Posted Image

thats what they look like...they come in different flavors.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users