Fresh Harvest-Bubba Kush

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by Diamon_D, Mar 23, 2010.

1. #1 Diamon_D, Mar 23, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 23, 2010
    Just starting dry/cure,this bubba turned out to be a monster!
    let me know wat u think

105 views 5 comments come on guys

any opinions?

Attached Files:

2. Damn how long did you veg that for?

3. 5 weeks m8

4. nice bro!!!! :smoke:

5. clone bubba kush or Green house seed co?
    regardless.. that looks like some serious fire. grats and +rep

6. thanks to green house,from seed. i cant stand all my local friends going from cuttins all the time,u never know wat strain ur gettin and they never grow like this! from seed all day long .peace

7. #7 newbiegr0wer, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    High Diamon_D! :)

Wow! :eek: Awesome! :hello: How often did you feed it, what kind of nutrients, and did it like heavy/medium/light feedings? Post us a dry weight and a smoke report man. :cool: All in all, looks like an awesome pull. :wave: +rep

8. Yeah, thats impressive:smoking:

9. big flowers for a Buba. What was dry weight on one of them big girls? i'm guessin 5-6 oz??? Happy smokin!:)

10. #10 Diamon_D, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2010

hello,:smoking:
    i took detailed notes throughout need few days 2 compile it all properly,but here is few bits to keep u guys interested.any positve critisism or questions is appreciated
    the story so far
    1st time grow
    it was located at a "friends" place so there were sum times wen it wasnt possible to see it an check ec/ph.at 1 point it was left for 2 weeks wen i checked it ph had rose to 6.8 an ec to 3.9! yes 3.9! i was shocked! and it seemed to love it!
    i let it veg for 5.5 weeks flowered for 12 weeks
    trics didnt seem to go amber until week 11! all the reading i did told me it was an 8-9 weeker!??
    the bubble bucket method was used,very effective!
    canna nutes,much love
    feedin was done according 2 canna grow guide,starting and finishing; light/medium/heavy/light,much love
    after a week of drying,we came to 2nd trim and jar up,i think my so called friend got greedy,we ended up with 4.5 oz split 50/50,not bad.
    wen we cut it down there was so much it was unbelevable! it looked like 10-15 oz's easily,dont think i will grow with him again
    currently curin my 2.25 oz's been almost a week now it is already strong not very fruity ,

plan b,good job i harvested seed 2 about 10 days ago from another grow that ran side by side number 1, at diff location,was only small 2ft,showed bubble gum pheno full-on. been curin it for 10 days now,got about 3/4 oz.has an after taste of real sweetness/fruity like
    happy days
    glad i got that off my chest
    time 2 sit back drink ice cold grolsh and smoke a fat 1:cool::smoking: