Job at staples drug test!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Wash Heightz, Mar 22, 2010.

1. #1 Wash Heightz, Mar 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 22, 2010
    i smoked some mary jane about like 5-20 pulls off a joint thursday march 19...and i am gettin a interview tomorro march 22... i feel positive about the interview but im scared becuz i smoked some mary jane before... do u think im going to get da drug test tomorro? or do u think they going to give it sometime after they say im hired or not... i live in the nyc area... i applied online and they called me 2 months after i applied so there was no way i could have been prepared because i didnt know they was going to call me after waiting a month...
    i havent smoked since last year.. it was some regular mid shit...

wat should i do? i am skinny and i dont work out and i dont eat much.....

oh yeah im applying for sales associate/cashier/stock

and god forbid if i fail it .. will other jobs see dat i failed before?

2. Hmmm... Drink ALOT of water before the test.

3. washington heights foo

and what he said^^

4. Question is, it's not clear, but are you sure they'll drug test you? I don't think they will, unless they announced that already.

5. wen i was applying it said they perform a drugtest..didnt say when though

6. hey i was thinkin , i dont have money for detox products so.. i was thinkin should i use some colon cleanse powder shit ma pops has? idk if dat shit works but imma find out

7. I doubt they'll test you tomorrow because you're just getting an interview tomorrow. If they even do end up drug testing you, they'll probably set up a date to get it done after they confirm you're hired. Even if they did drug test you tomorrow and you happened to fail, nothing can be held against you, you most likely will just not get the job.

8. U.S. DRUG TESTING SUMMARY
    Cannabis
    Tested for in Standard Drug Tests?
    \tYES
    Tested for in Extended Drug Tests?
    \tYES
    Possible to Test for?
    \tYES
    Detection Period in Urine
    \t1-6 days (single use)
    Detection Period in Urine
    \t3-9 days (weekly use)