Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

rap group name suggestions?

• Please log in to reply

HazyBeats

HazyBeats

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • Pip
  • 4 posts
my and my homie wanna start up a rap group, and truth is, we are this upcoming friday... but we dont have a name. we both puff alotta tree, but dont wanna publicize that too damn much... i thought "bloodshot or bust" would b a sick name but the homie says too much publicizin thatll only lead to criticizin. any other suggestions that arent too "tree-related"?

smokeitup421

smokeitup421

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 2,483 posts
what about hazy beats? i came up with that one myself. clever arent i.

GOLA

GOLA

User and Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 960 posts
I love the first sentence, we are starting a rap group. This friday actually. Why does it even have to be bud related, all the groups that make their names a gimic usually turn out to be a gimic.

mydriasis

mydriasis

• Registered Upgraded
  • 229 posts
how about 'blazed side'

GOLA

GOLA

User and Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 960 posts
What about Double Post? Since there are two guys.

k.smith904

k.smith904

Boogie Man

• Registered Upgraded
  • 5,805 posts
The Lone Rangers.

Side note:

Posted Image

Stygmah

Stygmah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
How about Tree-Related. Haha sounds like a hippie group.

GOLA

GOLA

User and Abuser

• Registered Upgraded
  • 960 posts
Honestly, I am reading these names, imagining myself in a music store looking at CD's. Would I really purchase a CD with the fucking name "bloodshot or bust" or "blazed side"? I haven't purchased a CD in years but you get my point. Or imagine your group being played on the radio for the first time, are people gonna take you seriously with those names? If you want to be successful you need to be marketable. Blantant drug refrences in the name could kill that.

Stygmah

Stygmah

• Registered Upgraded
  • 128 posts
How about Rainy Daze man? I'm baked and that sounds awesome, but that might not be a good thing after reading the post above me.

kutabuds

kutabuds

lostralian

• Registered Upgraded
  • 469 posts

but the homie says too much publicizin thatll only lead to criticizin. any other suggestions that arent too "tree-related"?

Here's a suggestion; grow some fucking balls. You won't make it far in hiphop if you're afraid of criticism.

Mfdoom33

Mfdoom33

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 362 posts
Dude nobody can actually make a name for your group. That is the point of making your own group, being original. Nobody knows you better than yourself.

junkyarddog

junkyarddog

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,823 posts
i actually kinda like Hazy Beats

Posted Image

joekidd7

joekidd7

• Registered Upgraded
  • 3,102 posts
D.a.r.e. :)

Yourcatdead

Yourcatdead

Has a PotHead Degree

• Registered Upgraded
  • 4,554 posts
Bad idea on the blood names. All of the following are taken:

BloodSpray,Bloodbath,Bloodshot,Bloodwork,Bloodline.

And many more of those type of names are taken by big groups.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users