Li' Wayne Vs. Soulja Boy

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by J-DILLA, Mar 19, 2010.

1. LOL, you got to be kidding me dude. listen to the entire SSLP and MMLP and say that its just catchy garbage, talentless music with just catchy beats and funny words. like i said before, em's singles from his albums are to PROMOTE them, not to show off his talent. you have no clue what you're talkin about. your fuckin whack for sayin that em can hardly rhyme

and nas is NOT very mainstream.

2. This Thread is Retarded and i wouldnt expect a dumbass thread from someone whos name is Jdilla ESPECIALLY in the musi thread
    1.Why would you compare rappers that are obviously in 2 different places
    &
    2.Rappers that you hate personally

Lil Wayne is a GREAT Artist, Ok MC, and Good Rapper...He has Songs and Lines that show his bright spots and show his potential if he really tried, But with the amount of Quantity he puts out, THe Quality ranges for so many people, from Great to Wack...

@ the End of the Day, Hes a Universal Artists, meaning Girls, boys,thugs, Rich, Poor, R&B, ROck...He has a song or appeal for everybody, Thats why hes a artist and not a Rapper

Asfor Soulja Boy, Hes just a Entertainer tryin to get Money, No one takes him seriously, his hate is warrented bu Comparing him to Lil Wayne is ridicoulous considering there Discography Comparison

3. Did Lil Wayne ever create a dance?

If not, then Soulja Boy is better.

LOL.

4. lost all your credibility after that line. do you know who j dilla is?

5. YEa the Greatest Producer Ever/ ok RApper

Figure since his SN is that hed know sumthin bout music

You lose credibility for not comprehending watchu read

6. obviously he knows a thing or two about good music since his name is "J Dilla" and not "Lil Wayne"... lol!

7. SInce usually people make names out of things or hobbies they like...

You dont Put Britney Spears as your avatar then be a HUGE Classic Rock Fan

Fuck outta here

8. thats what im saying, he spends his time listening to j-dillas stuff instead of lil waynes garbage noise. youre misunderstanding. we are all into hip-hop, just some of us actually like the good stuff instead of radio rappers bullshit

9. This thread is about Lil wayne vs Soulja Boy..

Not Mainstream vs Underground...

If people know about HipHop, they would know that LilWayne and SOulja Boy is a HUGE Difference in talent...IF you arent just blindly hatin'

If you dont watch Football you know the PAtriots are better then the Redskins but you arent a Fan of neither

10. Honestly, I dont really like either of them but Lil Wayne is more standable than soulja boy.

*throws on some snowgoons*