Official Poetry Thread

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by See Emily Play, Mar 17, 2010.

1. I posted this poem as a thread, but I will repost here where it should be

What will it Take?

What will it take to get a hug
    or a kiss on my little nub?
    A blink, a wink
    Make my womanhood
    engorge.
    All I say is fuck me.
    So do you want to fuck me?
    Crazy paisley, turn my body in all curves
    make me shutter, make my body wavy.
    What will it take?

2. For better or for worse
    For each other we're both a curse.

I stumbled in and you stumbled out,
    Now you're crying to me.
    You miss me and I just want to shout.

I crumbled and rebuilt, but you said my name and I turned to rubble, and self doubt.

I'm with myself now.
    The feelings I had for you, I grabbed them by the root to rip them out.

They're folded nicely and I keep them in my pocket for you.

3. With laughter that explodes from you in ecstatic wonder,
      you laugh at the same old witty tone and facile joke.
    It always makes me wonder if something as beautiful,
      as innocent as you could love something as jagged as me.
    And when I see your smile slanting in the sunlight
      I know I've found something too good for me.
    Still you smile at me; give me a look that feels like a passionate
      "You could never know"; a gleam that looks like hope.

4. Is that a tasmanian devil in your sig? they are petty bad ass creatures!!!

5. Poor timing, how it started
    but things still felt right
    now, I'm, strong-hearted
    she pulls me towards the light

no matter what mistakes were made 
    my heart remains the same

If only, my intentions were clear
    I know I'd find my answer
    too ashamed, for rejection here
    now we're in a state of laughter

For it will take time
    things might just go right
    she's deemed to fall for my mind
    she's deemed to fall in love with my mind

6. I sit by the pond ,the water drips and beer at hand.as you sit and ponder what it is to be a man?the old man says get a job get a Fam and freedom in hand. I'm thinking well I'll be damned you marvelous man with a plan in your hand ,yet I've lived multiple lives yet here I am.a green tea a cigarette and some fried shit to eat .compared to a fat blunt and bitches to feast.a true american consumer with a doom coming much sooner ,than you thought but fuck it one day I will rot. But if I do get caught in the rat race, burger king mother fucker....have it your way

7. Hehe, it is a mongoose; a mungos mungo to be exact.

8. #1728 Kimono, Sep 19, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 19, 2014
    Deaths Sister's Love by Imageone

For  times when life's like deaths twisted sister
    When her scent is strong and you can't resist her
    You lament for long but you shan't dismiss her

To break the spell what you need is this
    the touch of loves enchanting  kiss
    The hope that glows in blurring mist
    Of  freedoms song, and soaring fist

The defiant sound of beauties thrill
    Is stalking quietly gently still
    To take a pounce and make the kill

The will to drench the canvass filled
    With dancing light and masters skill
    To see the picture good and clear
    to calm the mind and quell the fear
    Tis then that sister'll shed a tear
    The transformation now and here

9. I wrote this like 5 or 6 years ago...

Home sweet home

California love, not just a song
    This California man just try'n to belong
    California dreams all night long
    California smoke escape from the bong
    California weed, California wine
    On California cuisine is all I dine
    California love, California grind
    California born, but meant to die

Man will never be free while nature is illegal.

10. #1730 Ted Mishler, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 30, 2014
    i am in search of the strain of cannabis with the proper beam test rotation that I can then clone
    actually, it would be nice to find two varieties, one with a beam test rotation that could help with sleep
    and another could have a rotation that is truly psychedelic, pleasing to the mind body and soul, spiritual, repairing any mutated cells, extending the happiness, and age of my life, that is what I seek;-)...
    what if it is true that people long ago did live to be thousands of years old
    what if they are still alive today, but we would never know it as they do not age, and never grow old?
    what if in the future we find that cannabis unlocks the keys of old age
    perhaps the entheogen known as cannabis is truly the key to life? anyway...
    i believe it just could be
    but then how to end the high treasonous insane war against the cannabis community? President Obama did say that it is important that the legalization of Marijuana move forward, so maybe he isn't such a bad guy, we will see
    as for him warring on people around the world that kill
    seems something should be done to stop the murdering swill
    but obama needs to end the war in his own country by his own administration against the cannabis community, whats that saying, clean your own doorstep before you bother cleaning mine? 
    people every day are murdered in every united states city and we do not go to war on cities where they occur, he needs to legalize EVERYONES' constitutional rights so that those deviants that are prone to violence will feel fine
    until i get a place to grow, i have to buy it from the street
    problem with that is the quality is something lacking most but not all times making me wonder sometimes if their are adulterants in it prompting me to seek out a cheap way of testing for the purity of it, but no such test did i find to speak 
    there are just tests available to check for stuff in my pee
    it would be too late to not imbibe an adulterated substance if it is already in me you see
    a mass spectrometer might cost 250,000 on ebay
    which is above my ability to purchase, making me realize that growing my own seems to be the only real way
    and that way, if there is some sort of symbiotical relation ship that helps tailor the toke
    for maximum positive beam tested rotation that is another reason to grow my own, no joke
    we need to form laws to stop the fed predators from interfering
    cannabis really does make life seem extra beautiful just to be here, making life most endearing
    if a certain strain is found with a beam test thc rotation that can give us everlasting life, it would be wonderful indeed
    the only downside to that would be in the watching those that we love develop that most dreaded of diseases known as old age if they do not believe in the nifty magical God given plant because they might listen to those who hate it and to those who ban it just for greed
    so the sooner the better for the end of the high treasonous war against us
    which is a war that really does at times still make me think of words to oratorically cuss 

11. #1731 Ted Mishler, Sep 26, 2014
    yup
    :)

12. It's hard to imagine that you mean it,
    When you say you care.
    I see it in your eyes but I question everything,
    To my demise.

It's hard to imagine that you mean it,
    When you say i'm important to you.

You treat pieces of my heart like a throw away.

But i just don't have it in me to walk away.

It kills me to say, that I can't leave and I can't stay.

I'm hurting here without you,
    And all my words seems to bounce off your ears, they fail to sway your actions.

I hate my self for loving you, but baby I fucking do. Please stay.

13. #1733 Ted Mishler, Sep 26, 2014
    they say sometimes something like it isn't what we put in our mouths, its what comes out 
    that can make us wonder if we said the right thing or not, so, to avoid the possibility of that mind wondering bout
    i wonder if even writing anything is the thing to do in a world where some seem to enjoy
    their own banter to be in contradiction as their game of devils advocate might just annoy
    but to help out the situation at hand best, it seems the best thoughts and words would promote joy
    so to avoid any unhappiness all together, it seems that topics and words might should be chosen best
    if we choose words and thoughts not to be used as a toy, due to some that might just think we are trying to be a pest
    but then again maybe i am reading into the whole thing too seriously, i just don't know
    seems more of my efforts need to be in the finding of a way to grow
    how to do so right now, i really do not know
    eeeeeeeeeeeerg;wij v'[rrrrrrrrrrr

14. #1734 Ted Mishler, Sep 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    :-|
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QARQFBrPxWM
    how to avoid
    those who say they love you only after you are loaded monetarily, or heavily paid employed

why fight the feeling
    i will toke this evening

no need for my concern
    those who dont care will never and do not deserve to learn

15. #1735 Ted Mishler, Sep 28, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 1, 2014
    ♥

16. #1736 Ted Mishler, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    was nearly killed by weed spiked with who knows what
    no i am not into calling a cop
    and no, i am not the violent type
    so i seek not a way to blacken eyes, kill, or fight
    just thought id let folk know that the wonderful cannabis plant
    is adulterated at times by idiots looking to scam the cannabis community to take the money they gain, and buy whatever other thing out there they are in to
    what am i to do?
    i will only buy from now on at a cannabis dispensary like lodos on wazzee street
    and as soon as i get my medical card, i will save 50 percent on the dollar with my future purchases, so there you are
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtjwHHKp3GE
    aww but first to work for a bus ticket back
    and i know who is hiring and they do not discriminate
    so that i will once again be at a safe city not riddled in sin and hate
    mean people need to be beaten
    you can have them, i am not into the violence they be a needin'
    not that i am condoning violence
    but it does seem that those who give another a substance that can kill them, and does not tell the recipient about it deserves some sort of negative consequences, but i realize that violence is not the way
    as that kind of thinking could end up making violent behavior worsen, as for bloomington, i will not stay
    this town, although the cops are friendly to me and all
    its just the laws on the books here are really terroristical which leads me to realize the usa's true fall
    why does the usa allow the genocide of the cannabis community and close its door to peace and freedom for all?
    i just dont understand it, as only the secret societies seem to benefit from the war against the cannabis community, the idiots always want a brawl
    my head has been aching every since i had that untested bad poisoned weed
    really indiana, get it together, your war is something no one needs
    you pin heads need to learn the truth you ignorant drunken cheats
    to be smart and just, and be true leaders, you have to do more than kill, and practice genocide against the cannabis community,  lie steal and you need to stop all your damned secretive ways, and deceit
    what ever happened to enforcing the laws against high treason?
    i'd like to know the reason
    to war against groups of people is the definition
    so tell me, what is your mission
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_treason
    3rd paragraph second sentence, you can not deny
    that you have been caught in a high treasonous lie
    when you swore an oath to protect everyone's constitutional rights
    as you benefit from imprisoning your flock of sheep to do forced labor and the like
    how can i do my part in enforcing them to allow me access to cannabis that is not adulterated with poison that can kill?
    the murderous good for nothing but war no good swill

17. #1737 Ted Mishler, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2014
    this just in
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/10/02/philadelphia-decriminalizes-marijuana_n_5919896.html
    at first glance, it looks like great news
    but if you read carefully, they still want to fine and punish the cannabis community
    being war like like that is not friendly and the way to be
    no wonder their bell is cracked
    they have to be cracked in their heads to think they must punish the cannabis community as their war loving minds really do lack
    a list of the usa wars does not include
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_the_United_States
    the war against the cannabis community, as ignorant people that pass the high treasonous laws must seethe and hate the way they do
    why does the common people elect leaders like that?
    if i were able to be in school as a kid more
    by using cannabis to keep my inflamed intestines from being sore
    maybe i would know more about usa and worldly history, and religion and politics
    but from what i see today, they do not seem to be meeting their goals nary bit
    surly they can not believe
    that to be successful, one must learn to lie, cheat, pass high treasonous laws, war, and deceive
    that is truth they must somehow learn
    otherwise it seems the upcoming depression will be the only thing that will make them burn
    with anger at their loss of ill gotten monetary gain and surly they're embarrassment at their own falling short
    oh enough of this belly aching retort
    ive really got a lot to do
    being sad here in bloomington is not for me, i will take my chances in denvers snow, at least there is weed, man i am telling you
    just found out that i may have to stay after all
    cause breaking a lease could have me sued and the conversation on the phone suggested that uncle sam
    wants to work something out, so, cool,  instead of purchasing lodo meds at a gram
    i'll have to purchase from those that have the weed that is good
    around here that stuff costs 50 to 70 per 1/8 oz and i wont be paying that when i grow my own as i should
    come on now future employer and call me back
    if you dont, i will go there in person, take the job, get paid, so that my head, spirit and cannabis imbibed body will not lack
    application was turned in and im awaiting the call to work
    need to place more applications, but my head is still aching due to that fake weed sold me by the idiotic jerks
    why this state of indiana is so intolerant to freedom for all
    it is beyond me, as it seemingly is pro-genocidal toward the cannabis community, as it practices unconstitutional discriminatory policies aimed at bringing about the cannabis communities fall
    i suppose the answer to my delima is to learn to become self and i mean SELF sufficient in a secretive location far away from evil war loving uncivilization
    my head hurts, and i am tired of all the unhappiness that their war against our Constitution and the bill of rights has caused along with all the deaths due to them, all around the nation
    Why aren't those in office that swore to uphold our Bill of Rights, and the Constitution
    the ones in the penal institutions?
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyeKYQdYISg
    War is for the movies, that way, no one really gets harmed
    there is no reason for people to be mean to one another and seek out arms
    i always like the marx brothers, and know that the comedy they brought into the world
    makes us all look at the silliness at times of reality of those in office always smug, hard nosed and sore
    love really is where its at
    not looking for reason to spat
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0lCPmaq960E
    lets not throw away the gift of love that God grants us all
    doing so will be our last fall
    look at all the abandoned towns here in indiana
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ghost_towns_in_Indiana
    they speak in the news of other towns around the nation going extinct
    perhaps the war lovers should be blamed for that too some how, what do you think?
    politicians sometimes say that this nation is thriving
    but all the ghost towns in the USA makes it look like the nation is dying
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:United_States_ghost_town_stubs
    click on the ling called map of all coordinates from google if you D.A.R.E.
    not meaning that i should scare
    just an observation of concern
    that marijuana truly is the gift from God that evil people do not want us to learn
    for once upon a time people lived for thousands of years
    and knew no sense of aging and seeing their loved ones sickly and in tears
    back then the bible had cannabis in it before warmongers replaced it with calumus as they want you to die
    that is the reason i ask why the secrecy, i ask...WHY?

18. #1738 Ted Mishler, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 3, 2014
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gbP1l2OOfb0

Cop said ...he is slow to react to his sentence -"suspicion! lol, cop said  "IF...pause... it slows down your reaction time by even a second, one second on the road at 70 miles an hour is the difference between life and death"...

If the cannabis a person imbibes' thc rotation on the "BEAM TEST" speeds up the reaction time, doing without cannabis for even a second could mean the difference of life and death as well, the drama lovers need to look elsewhere for their dictatorship loving hell

I have proven at least to the tester at the mall years ago on a reaction tester that my reaction time while HIGH was EXCELLENT, so where is the lies coming from? I have driven cars for years, and hold a valid driver's license, no accidents did i have, and i have driven on snow and ice, in cars, and on bicycles so where is my bruised and broken bones in my own body then if my reaction time is so slow
    how is it that a person with slow reaction time can drive a car, and bike on ice and snow?
    and yet have no accidents i ask you
    how do they feel about promoting nonfactual evidence, blanketing all for the actions of the ignorant few?
    another thing that bothers me with the cops methods of test is the looking for signs of tremors, now come on, who would not be nervous around someone trying to send you to prison? The reason they are nervous sometimes is cause and i know from experience when a cop pulled me over here in bloomington one day and told me my stereo was so loud that he could not hear the radio in his patrol car as he was filling his gas, and when i saw lights behind me, and I knew with out a doubt i had thc in my brain, how could i not become nervous the whole idea of not being nervous is insane, besides, the nervousness is an indication of the person sensing danger, as for me, i feel like I am much more sensitive to stimuli, and the nervousness is proof of that, sounds are louder than normal on a fresh good thc beam tested strain, and yes, increased awareness can seem to foster nervousness when a clear and present danger of some random cop trying to imprison a person for who knows how long, and remember, for some people, depending where they live, if they have been caught before, the sentencing has in the past been more harsh for each following conviction, so yes, people in states where there are predatory cops have every right to be nervous, now how are they to get to work, how are they to go to the store and buy food if their only method is car due to the distance they must travel, that too could add to their nervousness, as they know that the law folk can be extremely cruel at times, let us never forget Jonathan Magbie, a paraplegic, who used cannabis for his condition, and was sentenced to jail, where he died when his breathing tube fell out, yes, the law can be extremely cruel, then we hear politicians say sometimes that the law does not go after the little guy, which does not appear truthful to me, as i see the little guy in the news unjustly punished, which means the speaker of the untruthful words must some how be one originating in corruption, now we know there are corrupt cops out there too, just like in the documentary i just watched on pbs on prohibition, don't you know that corruption goes on in the law? Of course a person has every right to be nervous around cops who sometimes around the nation seems to war against the cannabis community, which means that this country has a lot to learn, as we all do, on how to use the God given tool to our advantage, and stop acting like the cannabis community are idiotic fools,
    the cop i remember asking me why i was so nervous for, and i told him that i was not expecting to be pulled over and that it surprised me so much and really, that is why I noticed that i too started to shake, due to my INCREASED AWARENESS of my surroundings due to my consumption of cannabis, which proves of the increased sensitivity, and testing could prove my increased reaction time, so the cop wrote me either a warning or a ticket i don't remember for breaking the noise ordinance and let me go, but a mean bad cop would have pursued all avenues of test like in the video above
    those are not cops, unlike bloomingtons that i am particularly fond of, unless they have real reason to test them, like if the person were driving erratically, or dangerously but nervousness should not be a criteria, that is silly

I believe that a person doing weed that has a rotation that slows them down really could slow there reaction time
    but a rotation that speeds up ones awareness of their surroundings, like good weed DOES do, could actually benefit society, as that type of behavior would promote driving with increased awareness and reactivity, now that is the truth, and i would like to see them learn it, of course some would not allow such testing to be performed, as that would interfere with their war against our bill of rights, and constitution, and their war against our sovereignty over our own consciousness?
    well, they will in the future test and prove the scenario i just proposed to be correct
    ok, time to turn in this job application, then find some smoke
    the day just does not seem right with out a toke
    i have done some cannabis tar this morning as i cleaned someones' pipe
    but i need real bud, not meaning too much that i gripe
    where is our freedom going people?
    stop the adding new reasons to incarcerate, its disgusting
    the obvious solution is for states like here in indiana to test for thc spin degrees using the beam test, and cbd too, cause the cbd is what thc degrades to which causes sleepiness
    but they are keen to lie and say that cannabis has no accepted medical use accept for the patients it grows it for?, oh what is the use?
    why did they take out a cannabis patent then for?!
    lol
    they will be found out eventually to be the liars they are
    now what kind of message does that send to our children?
    to lie steal and through confiscation and property forfeiture laws is the respectful way to be?!
    come on indiana, and act responsible and do something about the stuff on the streets that can really kill people and stop doing nothing, that is irresponsible, perhaps indiana's lack of motivation is due to what? profits through the pills they endorse through ely lilly in indianapolis, which kills people?, yet no talk of that is mentioned as they talk of their fear for the children, and sometimes politicians may drink alcohol which kills people, what is the reason for not enacting laws prohibiting discrimination of the cannabis community so that we all can work without discrimination, indiana, allow us all our right to worship God with the plant too, you do know that it is the only right thing to do
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Magbie
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iT69Knt62RY
    my grandmother could have used cannabis for her depression she suffered too, she is dearly missed, I have never enjoyed the company of anyone like i enjoyed hers, when she was not down
    in her day, alcohol prohibition was in vogue, and she told of the bootleggers etc....... which led to how many senseless deaths due to the gangs like capones?
    when law enforcement behaves gang like by wiretapping, raiding and the like, that too is an indication that REAL CHANGE be made
    do something responsible on the marijuana legalization and monitor it by testing for purity and beam test the thc rotation if you really want to do something helpful, indiana, have beam test centers, and mass spectrograph machines available for all to check there stuff free if they want to, and stop illegally grabbing peoples crotches in search for another victim you can harass, and banning people from work, you end up looking like disgusting ignorant bullies and jerks, people fought and many died in wars to protect everyone's freedoms, not just the pill and tobacco and alcohol lovers, so do the right thing, stand up, be heard, veto all excuses to maintain the war on our rights, there really is no reason to keep it up for
    and one more thing, the writers of articles like the one above often likes to use the phrase "crack down", which is an indication of the enjoyment of the whip, which is an indication of possible deviant thinking, I'd watch that too, as the children do not need to be any more violent than you are training them to be
    Also, the feds do not OWN us
    to own us, the feds must would think we people are the feds property, and yet that is exactly what they act as though they think they have the right to do...
    check out this song, i like the song, but the lyrics are a little crazy and playing for the nazis seemed a little strange, too, but other than that, when it says "you belong to me" where did anyone get the notion to write that down in a lyric? was he making fun at those who give out rules like that? i dont get why they wrote the lyrics like that, hmm,  i remember hearing it from a radio station in Louisville kentucky back when i had a directional antenna with rotor where i could aim it for increased reception, i could hear big band stuff from that station so i taped it, and others, but to avoid further this prolonged tangent, here is the vid, and doesn't it remind you of the feds rules and laws concerning prohibition, as if the feds OWNS US?
    disgusting thought, well here it is
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBTFIBiFckw

19. Sometimes it feels like the earth is bleeding.

20. #1740 Ted Mishler, Oct 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2014
    If only it could be as simple for all
    if we need help just give out a call
    underdog! lol, well, i will re-up soon and then
    my head will feel contented and happy and free again
    the alcohol beverage tycoon called Colorado governor Hickenlooper's commentary on the news today seems strange
    is his alcoholic beverage sales slowing causing his strange gibberish, if he produced cannabis, and sold it, he might not feel so left out and short changed
    there does seem to be help spiritually that we all can have if we want
    it is through, i guess it is some sort of MASS consciousness, to help us, and i dont know if it is spiritually intended on this earth or for our eyes only or not
    not meaning to taunt
    but there are like minded folk out there to be sure
    not all are mean dictatorial thinkers afraid of the all healing magical cannabis cure
     why does kickenllooper sound like a thug
    why does he want to sweep his alcohol sales under the rug?
    he doesnt tell of how many people's lives his business destroys
    i guess his mind is what some might call an arrested adolescent, boys will be boys
    how HE became a governor is beyond me
    if only he would give up his destructive ways, perhaps he would have eyes to see
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHej4ZqZDwo