Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Losing Weight?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by helloimhigh, Mar 17, 2010.

1. Ok i've looked it up on google and everything. Does weed actually speed up metabolism? Does smoking weed actually help losing weight? I just wanted to know, ive been smoking for about 3 months, but just every once in awhile, i just got my own spoon and weed, and will smoke more than i used to. I just wanted to know cuz i am trying to lose weight, and ive heard and witnessed ppl losing weight because of smoking. Thanx:smoke:

2. UMM YEAH smoking CRACK will make you loose..oh and also rationality,teeth,hair,job,dignity,life.

But weed If anything would make you gain weight from when you get the munchies and if you go to sleep right afterwards then that only slows your metabolism.But maybe if you get high and not eat then maybe you'll lose weight.But you will be one very hungry MOFO.But thats just my 2 cents.

3. Dunno about metabolism changes, but if I could just figure out a way to keep 2 pizzas, 3 bowls of cereal, and 17 doughnuts out of my mouth after smoking, I'd probably lose weight too. :D

4. How often is every once in awhile? If you only smoke like once a week it isn't going to matter anyway.

No tests have been done to my knowledge, but I would guess no. I'm not really basing it on anything except my own observations.

And anyways, if you're trying to use weed instead of good nutrition/good workouts then thats just stupid.

5. it might help if you stay as far from food as possible cuz wen u have the munchees ur like a fat kid at a cake factory but i think i lost weight when i started smoking cuz i was like 220 lbs when i started smoking now im 170 lbs

6. good nutrition. good excercise. smoke weed as a gift to yourself for maintining both of
    those things.

7. NO WAY DUDE!!! nah im not using weed like that, ive been wanted to do it to get super duper highhh duhhh:smoke: but i was just wondering this, cuz my friends talk about it, and i can see it from some ppl, and hahah i know your def like a fat kid loves cake when ur high, i usually just fill up on water :) but thanx for the info guys

8. sounds good to me my man:smoke:

9. ^^^Disregard this if you just bought abunch of snacks.