Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

california seed banks

• Please log in to reply

maplehacker422

maplehacker422

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 45 posts
Which company sells california seeds? Im in cali trying to grow some cali weed but i only see california orange bud and yumbolt but i know there has to be more strains that that.

tKB-Man

tKB-Man

Banned

• Banned by Moderators
  • 593 posts
its all about the clones in cali.. shits legal there. with a clone your guaranteed a solid phenotype.

CreamyG

CreamyG

• Registered Upgraded
  • 166 posts
Blue dream seems to be a hot one, I haven't gotten my hands on it yet but i hear good things. You can check budbay, although i've never used it personally. I actually scored some great god's gift clones (a GDPxOGK CA hybrid) from craigslist. You need a doctors recommendation though.

Blaze all day

Blaze all day

Wait...what?

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,756 posts

Blue dream seems to be a hot one, I haven't gotten my hands on it yet but i hear good things.

Another clone only variety.

bioguy

bioguy

Overgrow the Government

• Registered Upgraded
  • 214 posts
Bump

Cali has at least 10 new seed banks. Most sell feminized "clone only" genetics.

But are they legit? Anyone grown any of the Sours, Mosca's Cindy, the newer OG's, Bubba ect FROM SEED

RichardDean

RichardDean

Colonel Jack Oneill

• Registered Upgraded
  • 20,294 posts
Humboldt seed organization and Cali Connection both offer goos strains from Cali on the attitude seedbank website.

MfBaker

MfBaker

Underground Entrepreneur

• Registered Upgraded
  • 241 posts
Holisticnursery.com is in San Diego. They have free overnight shipping and great specials if you check their facebook page. They have cali connection, tga, mtg, gage green, kens, and more. Cant beat having the seeds the next day, and its sill by buy shit made here in cali from europe imho.

There is also Norcal seed bank in Mendo, but i dont think they are shipping yet.

Also, be careful with cl clones, lots of bs going around, trust me. Theres lots of awesome fire new genes coming out that you dont need to rely on clones.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users