The best drink Ive ever had while stoned.

Discussion in 'General' started by BLAZE420BLAZE, Mar 15, 2010.

1. This is the correct answer. Anyone who claimed another beverage could satisfy as much as an Arnold Palmer is mistaken. And a liar.

2. The greatest drink I have had would have to be ice cold Mountain Dew Code Red while playing pool and smoking a cigar after some real smoking. I will probably never be able to capture that again so good.

3. fucking.
    any drinks good when you got cotton mouth.

4. jone's cream soda = best

5. arnold palmer, hands down.

i was in toronto this weekend and two friends and i woke up hungover as fuck on saturday morning.. smoked a blunt in the room then headed downstairs to the restaurant that was in the hotel. extremely mediocre food (and i was really stoned), but i had an arnold palmer for the second time in my life and holy fuck.

6. Either iced tea which always seems to be better from a fast food joint or resaraunt, I just can't seem to get the mixture right at home. Or ice cold Coca Cola straight from the fountain.

7. I like gatorade a lot more when I'm high then if I'm sober. Sober it kinda tastes like waterdowned koolaid.

My favorite drink though when I'm high is chocolate milk..assuming we're not talking about alcoholic drinks..

I love chocolate especially high..so liquid chocolate is win :smoke:

8. Every single Arizona flavor can be easily made at home. It's cheaper, healthier, and most importantly, much better. No nasty artificial shit.

9. [​IMG]

I like this one quite a bit

or a homemade root bear float, always dope

10. Purple poweraides are alway's dank while smokin some blunts, that or polar pop's from circle k are the shit they're only like 59 cents for a huge ass drink.

11. I had the Arnold Palmer Arizona yesterday while baked, Amazing...

12. Nothing like a cold glass of water, or orange juice. Nothing crazy.

13. i love that shit but imo the pomegranate bluberry is better. and the sour melon powerade is great

14. [​IMG]
    best drink hands down

15. A cold glass of water can't be beat, but an ice cold gin & tonic sure does rival it.

16. Best drink while high def cumbys chill zone lol