Poorman's ridiculous micro grow( cfl ) ...maybe they wont??

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by grimreaper1986, Mar 15, 2010.

1. now that most of the plants are old eough..and the seeds being bagseed..can anyone gimme any input on the strain..i mean wat do u guys notice soo far..anything similar to wat uv grown so far...is it sativa dom hybrid? or what ,...any input on your observances on the strain...if uv grown anything similar ( atleast by the looks or phenotypically) atleast u can help me with what i can expect ..e.tc..etc..i would be indebted..thanks!

2. hey man, nice setup. about how tall are your plants? and I didn't notice any buds in ur flowering state yet, is it supposed to hav some by now?

3. thanks man...they are in day 13 of 12/12 today..cant really tell you the height..as they have been lst'd since quite an early stage....The BUDS ..yes even im waitin for them...its almost goin to be two weeks ..which is a reasonable time to show sex..they say wen people flower plants early they take longer to flower ...so lets see...thanks again...do stick around

4. DAY 13 OF 12/12 sTILL NO SGNS OF SEX(VISIBLE)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. Almost 2 weeks in 12/12 ...can anyone please help me out with identifying the sex(if they are showing it yet....)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

6. help me please identifying the sex

7. Hello everyone...i think i have females...i was really happy to see a few hairs...hasnt started that bloom yet...any idea..is it nutes?? Because im being very carefull with the whole feeding thing like my previous grow attempts.....
    The big news is i have constructed a new grow box ...i actually needed more vertical space and the temp was also buildin up much...so what the heck..i made one..will upload pics in sometime....

8. DAY 18 of 12/12

the dimensions of the new grow box
    9 X 18 X 18 inches....

Very minimal nutrients given..some vermi cmpost n bonemeal ...topfed to the soil...very very little..

Here are the pics...how do they look...would love to hear ur feedback
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. UPDATEs FROM SATIVA LAND

WEEK 3 OF 12/12 FLOWERING STILL VERY SLOW...I CAN ONLY SEE POTENTIAL BUD SITES BEIGN FORMED..THE PLANTS SOMEHOW ARE STILL IN PREPARATION MODE I GUESS..ANYWAY
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lookin good man, but you gotta transplant those babies if you want decent sized buds! I have never grown before but I have read a lot about it, and without more soil, I really doubt the yield is gonna be worth the effort. Maybe I'm wrong though, hopefully someone else with more experience can weigh in on this.

Also if they're too small/young, they won't flower. Gotta have a "mature" plant to sex and flower (whatever mature means... again I lack experience). But you can identify males/females pretty easily once the flowers start forming. There are stickies about it, but basically, the males will form clusters of several little balls/nodes, they are kind of acorn shaped, and those eventually mature into little banana shaped things that release pollen. Kill them before they get that far or your females will have seeds. Female preflowers are like a little hair sticking out with a smaller hair sticking out of that. Just check out the stickies in here.

Oh and one minor suggestion--either make your pics smaller or post a small version that links to the full version. Great that you have high quality pictures, but it's a loooot of files and a lot of scrolling.

If you still need help sexing, post the best close-ups pictures you can of the spot where the stem splits off in a Y shape. That's where the flowers form.