Poorman's ridiculous micro grow( cfl ) ...maybe they wont??

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by grimreaper1986, Mar 15, 2010.

1. nothing much no nutrients as yet...the plants pickin up pace in growth now
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. #25 grimreaper1986, Mar 18, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2010
    Sorry its not day 19 its a continuation of the previous set...fkin stoner!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

3. Looks good man, I would put some opaque tape on those cups though. Roots won't grow toward light, making them grow slowly in translucent containers. I can't really tell, what size pots are you using?

4. I've subscribed, but could you resize your pics so they don't stretch the page so much? You can use MS Paint to resize them, 800x600 should be fine.

5. thanks man..i already have pasted black tape..there a re two contaainers..the externa one is taped till soil level..and holds runoff water...so there's not a single drop of water in the grow box..thanks man for stoppin by

6. The growth is goin wild...iv lost count of seeds..as i moved a cuople of fresh seedlings from outside to join the flowering schedule..im trying to maximise my input..so i can gt atleast some decent yield...neway
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

7. Let me show u some of the massive roots that have developed ..they are a real beauty...

i have started feeding them my own nutrient tea..ill speak more on it later...i dunno if im right...everything seems to be goin fine...let's see

here are the ROOTS BLOODY ROOTS!!!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

8. More to come in sometime......i need some time time to resize the next set of pics..

9. \t\t\t \t\t\tDAY 6 OR FLOWERING OR PREFLOWERING OR 12/12 WATEVA U CALL IT

Nuthign much except the initial . stretching thing supposed to last for two weeks correct me if wrong..do give m ur valuable feedback..its crucial to my success \t\t

\t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t \t\t\t \t\t\t\t__________________
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10. Lookin extra fine bro :smoking: keep it goin

11. DAY 8 of 12/12
    another 23 watt cfl at 2700k introduced aswell as another muffin fan for internal air circulation..dat makes 3 fans one exhaust, one intake one circulation..and the total wattage of the grow to 23X3+ 18 = 87 watts ...should be good!! anyone can help me with the lumen per sq feet thing..iv mentioned the dimension of the grow box...neone??

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. #37 JesusGreen, Mar 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2010
    Sorry for checking this late, only just got internet again as I just moved country. Looking good so far man, best of luck with the grow and keep us updated. Hopefully I'll be growing too this year, or next at the latest :)

Edit: By the way, not 100% accurate, but its roughly 4800 lumens per square foot. I did the calculation as 1x1x1 foot since that's close enough, and with 80w CFL in total.

13. hey thank u so much!

14. hEY MAN !! WATS UP!! LONG FKIN TIME...REMEMBER ME...PARVATI VALLEY N ALL THANKS MAN ...N YES U SHOULD START IMMEDIATELY !!! BEST OF LUCK ! DO STICK AROUND:wave:

15. #40 grimreaper1986, Mar 26, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2010
    26th MARCH DAY 10 of 12/12 Nothing much amazing growth goin on ..just a few of the fan leaves are dying up in some plants..if im not wrong these ones dont get much light...
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]