A homemade clay pipe!(pics Included)

Discussion in 'DIY and Homemade' started by Relax2181, Mar 14, 2010.

1. i made this from a instrument i bought from a dollar store! should i leave one of those open for a carb? and does it look safe? it was fired up. and i rolled up copper wire for the bowl. it look's like it will hold for now. i taped and sealed the other holes. airtite. does not leak.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Thanks-

2. do you enjoy the taste of copper?

3. what should i use as a bowl then?
    first time using a bowl i usually smoked joints.
    any ideas instead copper?
    i guess copper gives off bad fumes?
    Thanks-
    Im not using tin foil

4. ya copper is worse then aluminum lower melting point and taste would be shitty just get a piece of apple and pokes some holes in it or get a screen from your sink

5. how about i cut the top of a mason jar and poke holes in it?

6. mmm apple pipes, reminds me of being on a cruise ship, i bring an 8th of solid hash with me and swipe a new apple or a pineapple if im feeling randy from the buffet for my days smoke piece.

7. Apple Pipes are you're best bet untill you buy a decent pipe from your local headshop.

Please, im sure the drive isnt more than 30 minutes. Do your body a favor and either toke from an apple or take the drive and spend a few dollars.

8. i found the soulution
    i found a ipod earbud.. and took the metal mesh part of it off. and it fit's perfectly. is that harmful? And should i poke some bigger holes in it?
    there really tiny holes in it is that okay?
    Thanks-

9. That's the way to do it!

10. if the metal mesh does not work i will make a apple pipe.
    and how do you make a bowl on a apple
    thanks-

11. go to tobacco store give them a dollar they will give u a pack of screens and some change

problem solved, go home and somke ur bowl :D:hello::wave::smoking:

12. Noo get screens at a corner store or a headshop that or get tinfoil, poke some holes in it with a staple, then use that. Or use a thimble, or a lugnut, or anything but copper.