Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

How long will marijuana be detectable in my urine after a single use?

• Please log in to reply

o iToke o

o iToke o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts
So i had to stop smoking because of drug tests. I smoked everyday up until Saturday, February 20th. I then stopped for a week while drinking a lot of cranberry juice, green tea, and water. On Friday, February 26th i smoked a blunt of exotics laced with kief between 2 people. The next day i then smoked a blunt of reggie and a blunt of exotics between 4-5 people. Since then i have not smoked at all and i have been drinking a lot of cranberry juice, green tea, and water also. I can now pass a drug test because i took one of those at home drug tests and passed. Anyway my birthday is coming up and i am having a party where there will be drinking and smoking. If i face a blunt or smoke a blunt between 2 people, how long will the marijuana be detectable in my urine for? Also, I weight about 120 pounds and am like 5'6. I believe I have a pretty fast metabolism too.

Edit: I have niacin pills and vitamin b super complex pills which I can take. From what I here, these help clean my system? Please correct me if I'm wrong, but how much of these should I take and how often if these will help clean my system?

Edited by o iToke o, 14 March 2010 - 01:57 AM.

FCFondler

FCFondler

High End Galactose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,624 posts
niacin, b complex, dandelian root (look for a detox/herbal supplement)

mr yarbles

mr yarbles

• Registered Upgraded
  • 308 posts
If it's only one time and you've been clean it'll probably take 2-3 days maybe a week at the most.

o iToke o

o iToke o

• Registered Upgraded
  • 257 posts

niacin, b complex, dandelian root (look for a detox/herbal supplement)

How much and how often should i take the niacin and b complex?

If it's only one time and you've been clean it'll probably take 2-3 days maybe a week at the most.

Okay thanks. Thats what i was thinking but i just wanted to be sure.

FCFondler

FCFondler

High End Galactose

• Registered Upgraded
  • 1,624 posts
running, sweating, steamrooms, etc. help circulate and remove stuff

i dunno about exact dosages but lookup how much the stuff is suggested for athletes

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users