Welcome to Grasscity Forums - Register now for FREE
Register now to gain access to all of our features, it's FREE and only takes one minute.
Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Create an Account

Florida growing

• Please log in to reply

hillelfood

hillelfood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
I live in Florida and am gona start growing. I have 6 female seeds and don't want to grow them all at the same time. so can anyone suggest which I shouLd grow first? I have AMS, Trainwreck, White widow, White Rhino, Arjans haze 1, and Arjans haze 3

Similar Topics: Florida growing     x

AGGrower

AGGrower

Legal Grower

• Registered Upgraded
  • 395 posts
Grow what ever you want they're your seeds

DESTROY 666

DESTROY 666

Geebus Christ

• Registered Upgraded
  • 102 posts
I'm not too big on growing and really haven't but I have seen alot of friends succeed.

where the fuck do you get seeds like that?

Kylmakazzi

Kylmakazzi

Boner Boy

• Registered Upgraded
  • 139 posts
Dude grow them all, I would start them sat the end of march thats when im starting mine.

Fedor

Fedor

• Registered Upgraded
  • 414 posts

I'm not too big on growing and really haven't but I have seen alot of friends succeed.

where the fuck do you get seeds like that?

seedbanks. there are a ton of them, check out the seedbanks section if you wanna know more

hillelfood

hillelfood

• Registered Upgraded
  • PipPipPip
  • 70 posts
yo kyle, if i plant them all now outdoors when do you think ill see them start to bud because i dont wana wait until autumn.

OldSkool1010

OldSkool1010

Registered Gardener

• Registered Upgraded
  • 2,741 posts
I figure your plants will be ready late august, to mid september if you plant now through mid april. They will put on vegetative growth up through June/July and then flower. It mainly depends on how long it takes for the heads to mature but a natural grow won't be ready until after the summer solstice. I'm not going to start my seed until June and July for Nov. and Dec. harvests.

Edited by OldSkool1010, 22 March 2010 - 02:05 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users