What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. Just started The Things They Carried by Tim O'Brien. Heard good things.

2. #2403 Storm Crow, Apr 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 12, 2015
  3. A bunch of books on lucid dreaming and OBEs. Robert Monroe's Ultimate Journey is a very very interesting, mind boggling book. He meets aliens when he astral projects O.O thexlibrary.com to download a ebook

4. I love anything that Sam Harris writes. I'm finally getting around to reading his newest book. 

5. your stoned mind :)

6. I'm reading Junky by William S. Burroughs. It's a semi-autobiographical account of his own drug addiction (heroin), an addiction that was on and off for many years. It's very realistic and, I think, somewhat depressing. As it aptly says on the back of the book, "Junky is a dark, powerful and mesmerizing account of one mans challenge to turn self-destruction into art."

7. Bought some new (old) Robin Cook books at the Salvation Army today. This is one of them.

[​IMG]

8. \tThe Palestinian People: A History written by <span><span>Baruch Kimmerling</span> and Joel Migdal</span> 
    Its basically a textbook but its a very imformative read about the state of Isreal and Palestine.

9. Another Cook book. Toxin.

[​IMG]

10. Batman comics....lol

11. Harry Potter series for the 5th or 6th time. Currently of Prisoner of Azkaban.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

My gf loves harry potter I cant get into books with that many pages.

I've been reading marijuana forums lately, I get too involved with it
    to spare the time to read a book. I will addmy favorite books are

The Giver and Gathering Blue!

13. You're missing out. What exactly is it about too many pages? Too daunting? Forget stuff that happened earlier?

14. Homage to Catalonia by George Orwell.

15. Invasion - Robin Cook