What are you reading!?

Discussion in 'The Bookshelf' started by Dryice, Mar 13, 2010.

1. [​IMG]

Thought I'd revisit an old favourite by checking out the second edition. Problem is, I'm  not a fan of Amanda Palmer, so I skipped most of the foreword. The rest of it has seemed more hollow  than I remember so far.

2. #2222 marsdude89, Nov 12, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 12, 2014
    Waiting for Revival to arrive.

[​IMG]

3. I just finished "Bad Monkey" by Carl Hiassen and now I'm reading "President Me" by Adam Carolla. I read them both using the kindle app on my Galaxy S5, I highly recommend it for people on the go, when you've got 10 minutes to kill between class just pull out your phone and read a book instead of checking twitter.

What do you think about that book?

5. I'm reading "the riot act" to everyone that gets in my fucking way!

6. At The Mountains of Madness by H.P. Lovecraft. Classic horror :smoking:

7. Dexter Down Under comic

[​IMG]

8. Bought this back in 2007, after enjoying the first two books. Read the prologue, threw it aside and tried to forget all about it. Decided perhaps it's time to give it a fair shake.

[​IMG]

That's a long one

I just started reading Moby-Dick for the first time last night

This is the handsome Easton Press edition that I have

[​IMG]

10. Just finished Benito cereno. An a bunch of Shakespeare

Sent from my U670C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. "Revenge" by Fiona McIntosh. It's the second book of a trilogy.

A fantasy about sentient people being chased by the Inquisition due to an ancient law upheld by the king out of fear for sentients. Behind this there's a fallen god about to be reborn in the kingdom to take revenge.

12. Was reading "the travels of Marco Polo" will recommend it to anyone, it's basically him writing very short chapters on each city he visits as he travels east, really interesting stuff!