Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. Three reasons really, either to listen to music, to watch movies, or to fuck.

2. Well there's the selfish side of me of course, but being able to be high and alone with your thoughts can be wonderful sometimes.

3. I personally get depressed when I smoke alone, sometimes. I like to smoke with friends, but then again not all the time. I need me time too to think and whatnot.

4. I can just chill and do whatever I want. I dont have to worry about friends getting sketched out or being a buzzkill.

5. As much as I sound like a loser here, I like smoking by myself over smoking with friends.

I mean, don't get me wrong smoking with friends is fun as hell, but when your high by yourself you can just do your own thing, ya know? Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. I can do whatever I want, which often is just listen to music & research things. Plus watching stuff & playing games.

Not to mention, a pet peeve of mine is when you're smoking with somebody & they determine when the bowl is done. Smoking with my new roommate a bit ago (my pot, my pipe), yeah there's like two hits left when I hand it to him; but he takes a hit & then dumps rest into ashtray. Not an absolutely big deal, but it's my pot, etc. so I'll dump it when I'm ready. Know what I mean?

I want all the weed for me. No sharing.    :smoking:  :bongin:  :smoke:

8. I love toking alone, and playing some good ass music. Then when the buds gone and the music gets old head inside and play some Skyrim. Nothing like exploring a huge virtual world while high af

9. #1889 GBaby803, Dec 1, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2014
    dd

10. Well i'm literally stoned 24/7 so i don't see smoking alone as a thing really. I don't understand when people are all like "oh why do you smoke weed by yourself what's the point?" like STFU i'm not smoking for apperances i smoke because i enjoy it and it stops me from being all depressed and nihilistic. Simple really.

11. I enjoy smoking alone cause i can do whatever i want. When i'm with someone i feel so uncomfortable and awkward. 

12. A lot of times, I get annoyed by the stupid things people do and say when they're stoned. I can also relax better when I'm alone since I'm an introvert.

Sent from my GT-I9000M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. I can smoke as much as I want. And do whatever I want.

14. #1894 iAmBetty, Dec 10, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2014
    Because I payed for the weed, so I should smoke it. And a lot of people I enjoy sober become incredibly annoying when I'm high

15. I honestly like time to not rush a bowl be outside toke but at my own pace. I like to ponder in thought while listening to some Pink Floyd or Jimi Hendrix man.

16. because its just better that smoking with other people

17. Because I can listen to whatever crazy music I like to and most importantly not have to listen to someone else's shit.  Also if I get super high I'm not very talkative.  Can chill out and relax a lot more when I'm on my own too.  But I think the music aspect is the main thing, I can go real deep inside all my favourite music alone and also play guitar without feeling the need to impress.

18. Smoke at your own pace, smoke as much as you want, more meditative, sometimes I just wanna relax and get stoned and play ps4 and nerd out

19. I like to pull my chair in fromt of the tv and relax smoke a bowl n watch my shows.... its my favorite time of the day