Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I love smoking alone. I can do whatever I want. If i wanna sit and watch T.V. for 2 hours, thats what i'll do. It's just really nice.

2. I like smoking alone cause then I don't have to act sober in a group lol

3. I prefer it mostly because I don't like listening to other people talk.

It's not that I'm incapable of listening, it's that a lot of people just ramble on and on.

There was some Picard song a while ago... "He just kept talking in one long incredibly unbroken sentence moving from topic-to-topic so that no one has a chance to interrupt it was really quite hypnotic".. DarkMateria I think? Anyways that song plays through my head when people talk too fuckin much when we smoke. :bongin: :bolt:

4. Sometimes I just like to get super blazed to the point whee I'm stuck to the sofa, order a ton of yummy junk food and watch one of those mind fuck twisted movies alone. Good times.

5. So I can be alone with my thoughts.

Otherwise they would consume me.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. Cuts down the paranoia when u over smoke. U r ur own best company

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. I get wayyyy higher than when I share.

8. Not only can you do what you want to do and not have to entertain anyone else, conserves weed, and if smells an issue or sound you can limit it to only the sound you make. It's just the worst when you need to be quiet and keep the smell down and you have a super stoned friend thats not giving a shit

9. "hell is other people."

If i'm alone, i don't have to think about how other people perceive me, because that stimuli (other people perceiving me) is absent.

When alone, i can be completely me, who i really am, without any social pressure or imposed expectations.

Plus, quiet is good. I like to hear rain fall or birds chirping or wind blowing... or even all the weird noises my own body makes.

Plus that thing Jung said about how being alone is awesome.

10. People give me the shits.

11. Dont have to smoke in any broke fucks, wont get handed a bong with stale smoke in it, will get to smoke the method I want, and smoke until i reach my comfortable state of mind, dont have to wipe off the mouthpiece cause someone pulled too hard. But id be all alone :(

12. Sometimes i get lonley and want to share. Other times i want to be alone.

13. I love smoking in a group, It's fun to watch everyone else get high with you & see how they react

14. I like smoking alone because it means I don't have to smoke anyone out, I can smoke as fast or slow as I want, and as much or as little as I want, and I can go do whatever I want, and don't have to just follow along with whatever the group chooses to do. 

That being said I still love smoking socially, I love getting high with friends and doing stuff, or even just conversing or listening to music.

15. Blunts last for ever, no one nigger lips it, and you can jack off.

16. Haha, it's better smoking alone. Whenever I smoke with a crowd, there is always someone to mess up the rotation, drop the weed, etc.

-Instagram : @tonteezy

17. I like burning a fatty or a bowl and just throwing on some tunes or a movie. Try watching a movie with a bunch of stoned buddies.  I know a couple friends that'll smoke half the joint in 2 puffs.  Also, a lot of my friends still live in my home town and I don't get together with many people in this city. 

18. Love smoking alone. I can just sit back and listen to records for an hour, do some light reading (mostly around the internet), and then eat some fruit, and wander over to the couch and scroll through netflix for half an hour before finding "the perfect movie" to kick back and watch before crashing out. 

19. I like smokin alone better than with people just because you can do whatever the fuck you want and shit. Sure you have to have the right balance with smoking alone and with friends. Fuck passing when you can have a bowl to yourself

20. Won't get my high killed by other people being stupid/assholes. More weed to myself. I get to explore my mind. I can enjoy the body high more, by dancing around stupidly. :bongin: :smoke: