Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I like smoking alone because you don't have to worry about anything, you're free to let your mind wonder without anyone bothering. You can also listen to your favorite music or do what you want to do, even sleep. :D Hey nothing beats hanging with your best buds though thats always great. More weed alone also. :smoking:

2. do whatever the fuck I want. Sit back, chill, and get into deep thought. And no fucking stupid shit/games that my friends are doing when we are all high.

3. shit the reason i like smoking by myself is because not everybody smokes weed right. you cant sit in a session when youre the only one who brings dank and the rest smoking reggie. plus some folks put runs in your blunts/joints. shit i zone out by myself with some tunes or the ps3. id rather smoke alone

4. smoking with other ppl has it perks some funny shit happpens some times!!! but when ur by urself u relax and enjoy it more.just chilling after pulling bong hit or smoke some hitters then doing whatever the fuck u want 2 do

5. I'm not gonna lie, my day seriously consists of sitting on my computer with this lovely community here at GC toking up all day,a few Halo 3 or COD on ps3 games here and there, some Itunes playing. Whats the best part you may ask, I am alone chillin, listening to what i want, not having to rush the bowl, not having to pass the controller. I Love my Life and my Wife Mary Jane.

Peace, Love, Marijuana.

6. I seem to able to know which weed is better when i smoke alone, if i'm judging 2-3 dofferent
    kinds or sumthing. And it makes me WAY HIGHER smoking by myself. weed is VERY strong when i'm alone, but I can also smoke WAY more if i am by myself. HAHA, thats funny.;)

7. I also like smoking alone more than with the homies. i can smoke as little or as much as I want to as high as I want. definately conserves weed.... I dont mind matching with friends but usually its like 2-3 ppl matching and like 4-6 ppl smoking, so you are still losing. I also cant take the blue dot everywhere I go, and that bong is my favorite thing to smoke out of.

but yeah the main reason is conservation... I'm a broke ass ***** and smokin chronic all day(like im accustomed too) can be expensive for just one person.... let alone two or three.

8. I'm just so free and relaxed on my own.
    When I got people over I'm worried about entertaining and all that stuff.

9. i love smoking alone..i think i can even go as far as to say i like smoking alone more than with others haha. when im alone and high i feel at peace and relaxed more than anything, and when im with my friends i just dont feel that "everything is perfect" feeling when youre alone haha:smoking:

10. lol im baked...its less stresfull and relaxing no one to worry about..

11. The best thing to do when you're smoking alone is to stretch it out. Hit the bowl every 10-15 minutes or more depending on the quality. Doing that throughout the day makes for a very nice one.

12. This song...
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ysXMAOgEIq4]YouTube - George Thorogood I Drink Alone[/ame]

13. No worrying about feeling stupid, for me, and these dumb random little things I want to do, I can just do them without looking dumb in front of others. Also, no worrying about smoking etiquette, and more weed for you.

Though my favorite is smoking with just one, maybe two good friends, depending on who they are.

14. If no ones around when i light up, i blaze with my dog and get it stoned. People are bums when they want to get smoked out, dogs arent.

15. I like smokin on my own mostly because I can just chill out and think. Also because I work nightshifts and I gotta smoke when I get home to relieve the stress off working and everyone else is just going to work so I kinda have to smoke on my own. Although I also like smokin with people too, only problem is it's usually always only my dope getting smoked. I don't mind tho, what you give is what you get in the long run

16. I smoke alone because it's just so peaceful, don't have to worry about a thing. I find a solo blunt to be the most chillest thing possible imo. Or when you finish doing something and find a packed bowl still waiting for you.

17. Yea I like smoking by myself don't have to share with anyone. Peaceful and calm don't have to worry about someone bringing over their gay friend who laughs at everything for no reason.. Tard I hate that kid. I don't really like smoking with a whole lot of people though, maybe like 2 friends and me chill enviroment.

18. I like smoking alone because I can save weed, and not have to worry about anything at all. I can just relax and think about the day and my life in general, and what I need to improve on. On the other hand, I get bored easily by myself, and end up calling someone after I blazed, because there's nothing to do

19. like most of you i'm very partial to smoking alone because i smoke to relieve stress and to chill not as a social thing, llighting up with a couple friends and chillin is ok sometimes but mostly they just get on my nerves, only so many times i can handle hearing "dude i'm so high huhuhuhuh" know what i mean?

20. more weed for myself, and no negative vibes to ruin my buzz