Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

reasons you like smokin alone???

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by HAERWEEDSLAYER, Mar 12, 2010.

1. silence, thinking, choosing your own music and not sharing :D

2. Sometimes I like to get lost in my thoughts, without having to try explain them. Just let them roll through my mind without analyzing them or wondering if they're making sense. Infinitely easier when I'm alone.

I tend to become pretty quiet when I'm stoned, and when I smoke with people who don't know this, they usually get up my ass asking if anything's wrong or if I'm feeling okay. It doesn't bother me too much if they ask, but some people (especially girls) will ask and ask and ask "Are you sure you're okay? Really? Sure sure? Okay just checking", "...Wait, are you sure you're okay?". Honestly, it makes me want to massacre them.

When I'm with good friends who I have interesting conversations with, I'd rather smoke with them hands down. But sometimes, I just need 'me time', and it just so happens to involve weed

3. well like u said i smoke alone cuz i dont have to deal with anyones bullshit lol. also i just loooove to smoke b4 bed and in the morning so a bowl to just myself gets me super right compared to smokin it with a buddy ( unless they match lol)

oh and for damn sure i love me time lol

4. Alone: Can do literally anything you want, being alone is more relaxing with nothing to distract you from your thoughts. Nothing like watching a movie in bed blazed and then just relaxing after a stressful day.

With People: Love interesting conversations, motivation to get out of the house and go on "adventures" lol. Definitely makes social situations (with the right people) way more fun.

5. HA. so glad to see other people talking about leecher friends. at least i know its n ot just me. i recently straight up told my friends that i need to start either getting cash or stash when they come over to blaze and one of them actually had a problem with it. this is the same person who NEVER has bud, or money for that matter. so yea - smoking alone totally eliminates that problem.

theres also stuff i wanna do high that i cant really do with other people around - read, surf the internet, i always feel like i have to keep conversation going or find something fun to do when i blaze with friends. id like to find a smoking buddy who can just sit and chill after smoking and not have to have constant conversation. sometimes i just want to sit there and stare at the tv. also, being high by yourself lets you be alone with your thoughts, you can do what you want, listen to what you want, and watch what you want.

id rather smoke alone anyday :D

6. i love smoking alone, or even in groups of 2 or 3. Too many more people than that just makes it hard to zone out and get meditative. I enjoy marijuana for the inner peacefullness is brings.

7. ya relaxing is number one on my book..it is hard to entertain when your friends look board i hate that feeling..lovin the feedback keep em comin...:smoking:

8. Cuz peolpe sux :devious:

9. When I smoke alone it's so much more relaxing. I don't have to worry about getting caught due to dumb faggots around me. Also, when I smoke alone i like to turn on some Kid Cudi and just chill. Shit is so cash, Cudi is the best music to listen to while high... just my opinion :smoke:

10. I have to be wrapped up in some kind of task or activity in order to enjoy it the same as doing it with friends. It's just always been a very social thing for me. Smoke and company just tend to compliment each other.

11. exactly wht i do :hello:

12. It's just more peaceful. No one to really bother you.

13. Because you don't have annoying friends asking you to pass the bong :devious:

14. No one begging me to go get munchies. No one telling whats on their mind when i don't want to hear it. No one telling me to smoke more of my stuff because they're not that high. I just find it relaxing laying on my couch watching movies that i grew up with.:D

15. Reflect off things, think, meditate, make music, or simply just to chill with no distraction:smoking:
    Total peace.

16. I love smoking alone. I can just chill and think about stuff....but its also nice to smoke with someone so you can talk about what you think about! ...though when i'm stoned it's reaaally hard to actually put my genius thoughts into words haha

17. lol i hate when people keep askin me if im high every 5 mins....

18. Smoking alone is very relaxing.

My bowl lasted me 40min haha.

19. i also smoke alone cause there's not a lot of people i wanna smoke with =/
    haha just kiddin but it conserves way more and i get more high and get to just listen to tunes and chill :cool:

20. ya its very annoying when you have a newb or a friends who gets board easy and say im board alot lol...smokin alone im more relaxed and do shit i like to do without someone breathin down your neck eatin up all your food having to worry about entertaining them...luckily all my smokin buddies got some yrs on there lungs and dont act like this lol....ahhh newb's...