Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much is a Dose?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Dank~, Mar 12, 2010.

1. I got 2 Marijuana pot cookies from the local dispensary they are like pretty small but very green and good looking.. and the back says each cookie has 1 dose so how much is 1 dose?

2. 1 dose= 1 cookie

eat it, and get high (i would eat both tho)

3. With pot cookies, brownies, or any edible... I eat 2. Sometimes 2 is way too much, but its also very great. I would eat both of the cookies.

report the results

4. Idk but the ones i got from the dispensary were 2 grams and was labeled as 4 doses so .5g? I ate half and it worked out.

5. If you dont know what the word dose means lay off the herb.

6. whats it mean bro? i been smokin da bubba kush all day and PUre Kush dank shittt... and i get it from a los angeles cali dispensary bro, i got white widow and pure kush and trainwreck all in 14 grams ahaaha sooo dankkk fuckkkkkkkkk but i ate botht he cookies now and i smoked white widow 1 fat bowlin pipe and im getting fucked up ajhahahah and im might packa bowl of fuckinnngggggg trainwreckkk